• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tecnniqe

Banned
This is great, hats off sir.

No, THIS is great
PITBULL-SUCKS3.gif

So am I correct in understanding that if you originally bought a Destiny physical disk copy, and now upgrade to the digital TTK Legendary or Collectors Edition edition through the PSN store, that you will no longer need your original Destiny disk in your PS4 to play the game?

If this is correct, does the physical copy TTK Legendary or Collectors edition also include a digital code that you can use to avoid having to keep the physical disk in your machine (like the PS4 special TTK edition does)?
I think the Digital anyversion downloads the whole game even if you have a physical copy.

Frenden

Banned
He might need a change of pants if I tell him I'm taking the next two days off from work and my buddies are taking sick days. Like multiple sick days.

I'm also setting my alarm for 4am central. I didn't even know there was a 4am until TTK.
I've stayed up for all but a handful of Xur resets. Even after I already had everything.

4:00 AM tonight is going to be easy mode. (Taking a nap in 5, 4, 3...)

I've stayed up for all but a handful of Xur resets. Even after I already had everything.

4:00 AM tonight is going to be easy mode. (Taking a nap in 5, 4, 3...)

Ha. I'm gonna watch the first NFL game tonight and then try to sleep as long as possible. But with tomorrow morning being Christmas and all, I won't be able to sleep a wink.

Tecnniqe

Banned
2.0.0.2 - The One about the
Taken
Collector's Edition

Before we launch Destiny: The Taken King, there's time for a fix impacting the delivery of items associated with the Collector's Edition.

General
Fixed issues with Taken King Collector’s Edition items:
Armor awards can now be found in the correct portion of the Postmaster's interface
Packages now produce the correct item even if opened by a different class
Players who might have been affected by this issue will be provided the correct armor piece

missed opportunity.

Damnit Darth..

Also new OT name
Destiny |OT♦31|The One about the Taken Collector's Edition

I wish the Tower Ghost app for iOS would get fixed. I can't believe it still doesn't work after 2.0.

I don't want to have to use Loadouts =/

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thank you Destiny for saving me lots of money and entertaining me for vast amounts of time. There are some games out there I wouldn't mind playing but nah.

PVP train later tonight.

Free Red Bull Code. Whoever uses it first uses it first.

w747vm3m

todd360

I got that too but my vid is broke.... im pretty meh really... Im do good with skrundoms but when i play with gaf.. im the bottom of the barrel pretty sure your one of the best players here.. :p fuck this site.. :( I want see my video..

The titles must be rng lol. You aren't missing much concerning the video. Like its cool, but its not a must watch kinda thing.

Destiny digital 4 life. Always Day 1.

I don't care about any of that coffee table CE junk.

I agree. I think the last one I bought was for halo reach. Dr. Halsey book was the best CE junk ever though. It was just so good as a person who loves nice books and halo lore. Not sure where it is now though. Even the nicest CE stuff is always forgotten about eventually. Makes it easier to go all digital at least. Plus I don't care for the shit quality statues in almost every CE.

Jinjo

I really dislike the fact that the cosmetic items count into your light. A buttscarf or cape is not gonna stop bullets. Just let me wear my cool Cosmic Joke cape (and other Hunter speaker capes) without penalty. :(

Trickster

So are many of you going to be up at reset tomorrow? :D

It's 11 am for me, so no really a big problem :p

I really dislike the fact that the cosmetic items count into your light. A buttscarf or cape is not gonna stop bullets. Just let me wear my cool Cosmic Joke cape (and other Hunter speaker capes) without penalty. :(

Same thing applies to every item slot really. My hunter's rasberry exotic chest is ugly as fuck, but it's the best armor piece for that slot. Her helmet is actually also ugly as hell, but again, best I have. It's the nature of the beast.

The solution would be to introduce a system that allows you to change skins of items. But that is not something I'm a fan of tbh. I kinda like to know what players use just by looking at them.

Frenden

Banned
I really dislike the fact that the cosmetic items count into your light. A buttscarf or cape is not gonna stop bullets. Just let me wear my cool Cosmic Joke cape without penalty. :(
I bought all but one of the Speaker's cosmetics for my Hunter and feel your pain.

todd360

I bought all but one of the Speaker's cosmetics for my Hunter and feel your pain.

Oh no. I pretty much wear the blue cape with bone Skelton exclusively. I can't stand the new frilly snapback cloaks. Hope taken king has cloaks that are more like vanilla cloaks.

Jinjo

Oh no. I pretty much wear the blue cape with bone Skelton exclusively. I can't stand the new frilly snapback cloaks. Hope taken king has cloaks that are more like vanilla cloaks.

There better be exact lv40 replica's off all those capes. I think I bought almost all of them too. The Hunter ones were the only worthwhile ones too.

And landing a precision shot isn't going to magically refill your magazine, but it does.

zewone

Yep, same with cosmetic ghosts.

Not a fan of that at all.

Mindlog

So first batch of Legendary Marks should be going towards an exotic weapon upgrade right? That has a bigger Light Boost than anything else.

Bad Juju
or
S U R O S R E G I M E

Trickster

Is there even going to be a reset? Won't a reset technically happen with TTK comes out tonight?

I'm not sure what you mean. The game launches when the bounty's etc. reset. So I assume the new content just becomes accessible when the reset occurs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom