• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
So first batch of Legendary Marks should be going towards an exotic weapon upgrade right? That has a bigger Light Boost than anything else.

Bad Juju
or
S U R O S R E G I M E

I haven't thought about it but if the bold is true this is good info to have. I'm thinking Red Death or Hawkmoon myself...

how exactly does the weekly faction pledging work? does weekly mean that you have to wait a full 7 days before pledging a new faction, or is it just once per weekly reset?

Jinjo

And landing a precision shot isn't going to magically refill your magazine, but it does.

The point was that pure cosmetic items shouldn't add into light level. It's all space magic anyway, but they went into the right direction with pledging allegance to a faction, but now you still can't wear what you wanna wear. Not wearing the Kellhunter's Hood costs me 4 light. That ugly red hood doesn't go with my most of my favourite shaders too.

DjRalford

Was it confirmed if aa current methods of earning marks will give legendary marks instead, and if so will those public event packages dish out 2 marks per package tomorrow :)

Wallach

So first batch of Legendary Marks should be going towards an exotic weapon upgrade right? That has a bigger Light Boost than anything else.

Bad Juju
or
S U R O S R E G I M E

The three weapon slots are slightly higher contribution than any other slots in terms of Light, yeah. Weapons -> Armor -> Misc (Ghost/Class/Artifact).

DjRalford

how exactly does the weekly faction pledging work? does weekly mean that you have to wait a full 7 days before pledging a new faction, or is it just once per weekly reset?

I'm assuming its 7 days regardless of reset, i pledged a few days ago knowing i could re pledge to another before the raid releases to get more packages.

zewone

That would work if I used a laptop. I'm on iPad 99.99% of the time though.

The interface is almost the same as the Chrome app. I'm not sure why it's taking so long to update.

oh yeah, I hear ya. DIM is better, but I use Tower Ghost on my Android because it's faster.

Tower Ghost just got updated last night works.

Bad Juju
or
S U R O S R E G I M E

For me it will depend on what I have at the time I get 125 marks. If I have a sick primary and special weapon drop for me during my initial TTK play, I'll round it out with a heavy.

But between the two you mentioned, I'll go Bad Juju because it's one of my favorites to use in PvE.

Man, my Warlock plays a few Crucible games and...

YN8mgfQ.jpg

I'm still sorta proud. I guess.

Still looking for one more Xbone Guardian to join us at 8PM PT on Friday to wear Oryx' ass as a hat.

Gordon

The point was that pure cosmetic items shouldn't add into light level. It's all space magic anyway, but they went into the right direction with pledging allegance to a faction, but now you still can't wear what you wanna wear. Not wearing the Kellhunter's Hood costs me 4 light. That ugly red hood doesn't go with my most of my favourite shaders too.
Yeah turning aesthetics into more grindy #Forever29 stuff bugs me - I liked wearing the starter class items on all my characters. I hate how the titan and hunter stuff clips through everything, and I'm not a big fan of the flashy holograms on warlocks either. I hope they at least drop some simplistic looking options that can hit max light.

I hope this SUROS scout rifle is good to hold me over for a bit so I can decide what to upgrade after playing a bit.

Or that the Cryptarch gives me two Legendary engrams that decode into a new exotic at 2:05 a.m. tonight.

todd360

Timepiece > Everything. And with that free slot you can equip the almighty Truth or Drizzaylord.

Until tomorrow.....

Say your peace about the old guns everyone. It is time to let go. 😭
black Suros Regime is too dark and edgy to die though. Plus TLW inventory pic is way too awesome to not have on you at all times.

Until tomorrow.....

Say your peace about the old guns everyone. It is time to let go. 😭
black Suros Regime is too dark and edgy to die though. Plus TLW inventory pic is way too awesome to not have on you at all times.
Todd be singing "LET ITTTT GOOOO, LET IT GOOOOOOO"

@Nami lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom