• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh, not feeling the shader. too much black.

Ef0taWx.jpg

matmanx1

Worst Skolas story of all time.

Going for triumph. 3 man it up to Skolas. Third guy has his power go out. Get a random in there. Random is terrible. Random leaves. Second person leaves. Person from GAF joins. Another Random joins. Now its me and two others, none of us have done Skolas before. I'm out of heavy synths now. Three of us beat it on the first try. Skolas dies. Xbox says "It's time for Destiny to update". Triumph didn't count.

Got Skolas' death on Xbox DVR. Got the Grimoire for Skolas. No in game rewards. No triumph.

Noooo! That's horrible. I hope you all can knock it out again.

SheHateMe

Hmm getting this code has already been redeemed to another account when entering red bull codes any ideas why?

Because assholes probably already used the code with bots and randomizers.

If you take a picture of the code and send it to Red Bull, they'll get you another that works.

exYle

Uh... is it just me or did the Book of Sorrows potentially foreshadowed how we are
supposed to kill Oryx?

I think so.
But it's the same lore explanation for how we killed Crota. We killed his soul manifesting in the material world at the end of the Dark Below, then we killed him in his netherworld/sword space which is a permanent death. So, presumably, we'll kill Oryx in the material world, then (since the Dreadnaught IS his netherworld) we'll kill him in his ship and end him permanently.

Spoilers

so judging by the
Book of sorrow, we need to kill Oryx in the real world before confronting him in his court, im thinking the raid will be killing him in reality and you'll need all the runes leveled to kill him in the court of his throne world

I doubt the Court of Oryx will have anything to do with it. Unless you're referring to the Dreadnaught?

chur

I want to read spoilers so bad! I ALWAYS read spoilers because it never ruins the experience for me. I can't bring myself to read TTK spoilers though. Damn you Bungie!

Luke. Shoot straight with us. Will we ever have the lore from the grimoire accessible in game? Your writers have done a frabjous job of creating a compelling backstory and lore for Destiny and it would be a shame if people missed out on it because they didn't want to go to bnet to find it.

neoism

holy shit that cooool thought I had to get all dlc before aug 31st... got meh emblem and shader... got that cool ass tree emblem also.... :O soo where is the ghost at?

ocean

Banned
Grimoire, you win. I had a full year to tackle you and you still beat me. I got most of it, but the following are the true champions of the Year 1 Grind:

Pulse Rifles: 5 points (god this weapon class is lame)
Salvage: 5 points (now that it's permanent it'll be mine soon enough)
Public Events: 5 points (1 a day for a few months and it'll pass)
Patrol VIP: 10 points (1 a day also, it'll happen)
Sidearms: 10 points (baby I never gave you a chance but 2.0 means you'll happen so soon)
Rumble: 10 points. lol nevah happening.

These 45 points are the real MVPs of Destiny Grind for Ocean.

Year 2: I'm ready for ya

Grimoire, you win. I had a full year to tackle you and you still beat me. I got most of it, but the following are the true champions of the Year 1 Grind:

Pulse Rifles: 5 points (god this weapon class is lame)
Salvage: 5 points (now that it's permanent it'll be mine soon enough)
Public Events: 5 points (1 a day for a few months and it'll pass)
Patrol VIP: 10 points (1 a day also, it'll happen)
Sidearms: 10 points (baby I never gave you a chance but 2.0 means you'll happen so soon)
Rumble: 10 points. lol nevah happening.

These 45 points are the real MVPs of Destiny Grind for Ocean.

Year 2: I'm ready for ya

Still impressive - how many total points do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom