• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deej Watch (6 Hrs)

AwFzMqA.jpg

hJjFOKl.jpg

good_luck_morgan_freeman.gif

noomi

Well alright! Time for me to call it a night. Need plenty of rest if I'm going to power through the next two days. I am unbelievably excited for tomorrow, can't wait!

Nighty night DGAF, see you in the AM ;)

Frenden

Banned
How much rep do we get per Hadronic/Wire/Plastisteel trade-in with factions?

I'm sitting on a couple thousand of each and the buy in is low. I'm assuming it can't be much.

UMGAWA

So just inserted the ttk disc all to find I have to redownload the huge patch on my new Destiny ps4.. Sigh.. Can I back up my previous ps4 and reinstall on the new to avoid doing this?

exYle

from the final book:

"...my great work is, in ultima, to become synonymous with death, to die and in that dying live, so that if the universe comes to nothing then I will be a part of that nothing."

I'm pretty sure I read mention of him and the Vex having similar goals, but I can't find it. Maybe I just made the leap with my mind, after all, their end goals are pretty similar.

Yeah, I remember that now.

I'm also pretty sure I remember Oryx or one of his family members discovering what the Vex did and pondering on it.

God, the sheer incomprehensibility of the Hive is starting to boggle my mind. They commit extinction ROUTINELY. To SURVIVE. And they're so in tune with death that the Hive gods kill each for fun, practice, and affection. Holy fuck.

Yeah, I remember that now.

I'm also pretty sure I remember Oryx or one of his family members discovering what the Vex did and pondering on it.

God, the sheer incomprehensibility of the Hive is starting to boggle my mind. They commit extinction ROUTINELY. To SURVIVE. And they're so in tune with death that the Hive gods kill each for fun, practice, and affection. Holy fuck.

Yeah, it's really awesome. As an aspiring sci-fi writer, it's kind of inspiring, even.

Skolas #98 is in the books. Congrats and great job to Okonoko and Kuriyo88! Taking a little break then I'll be up for a few more tonight.

Still 6 hours left for Triumphs.

Frenden

Banned
Your first faction choice by class? Mine:

Hunter, New Monarchy
Warlock, FWC
Titan, Dead Orbit

And they stuck. That's the highest ranked faction on each character for me.

Just read the Book of Sorrows,
My god, the Hive have become my favorite species in this game now, the history of Oryx and his siblings is like ancient literature mixed in with sci fi it really is fucking awesome.

Namikaze1

Yeah, gonna head to bed now.

Math, it's gonna be difficult communicating with you for an hour to an hour and a half as I'll have to set my gold headset for all audio instead of just voice chat. I want to listen to the new stuff and I also don't want to wake up my GF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom