• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Frame

I feel like I need to read everyone's Grimoire spoilers here or else when I do want to read through the Grimoire I will never be able to read everyone here's interpretations.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Got the last of the sniper rifle test bounty, god am I terrible and sniping lol. Got Rank 1 for Armsday though. Got my bounties stocked now, ready to do this. So pumped.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Your first faction choice by class? Mine:

Hunter, New Monarchy
Warlock, FWC
Titan, Dead Orbit

And they stuck. That's the highest ranked faction on each character for me.

Hunter = FWC (rank 40)
Warlock = New Monarchy (rank 7)
Titan = Dead Orbit (rank 12)

Already have my FWC exotic quest complete and ready to turn in; can't wait! May grind up my rep on the others with material turn ins... we'll see how this first week shakes out before I do anything crazy. Unfortunately my FWC is pretty high across the board on my characters as I really grinded them to get their sweet ass ship in Year 1.

xWjvvP8.jpg

Could be worse...

k4Sbqek.jpg

Yeah, it's worse.
Please tell me you use the shank burn rocket launcher!
Do you have the Gatekeeper checkpoint on you that I can grab? Could use a glimmer run before TTK hits.
I'll be home in 20 minutes or less, if you don't have the checkpoint by then, I can share a hard mode gatekeeper.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Bit of a fun edit to the Year 1 banner in After Effects. TTK goes up 8 hours and I gotta head to bed early tonight for work in the morning. ;__;

Still hyped though. The wait is going to be brutal throughout the day tomorrow.
LLShC.gif

AmazingSpanishDeviltasmanian.gif
Damn Thas cool

I like it. Skolas is a really fun fight too. :) I enjoy most of the bosses actually, except qodron.

I just wish the non-boss rounds had randomized parameters and modifiers. They get super tedious as an identical path to Skolas every week.

I played 4 POE 28 to burn my keys this weekend hoping to get lucky with a Lord of Wolves drop from the chest
I got nothing but queen's weapons.
. Even after 4 times through it felt so repetitive and slow :-( POE 28 has some random stuff but not enough, I think the enemy spawns being predictable and the slow 3-round structure + airlock downtime really hurts the mode.

X-Frame

Should we expect another big list of patch notes tomorrow as well?

EDIT: From last week's 2.0 patch update: "There are more changes scheduled to take effect with the official launch of Destiny: The Taken King. Final patch notes will be published at 2AM Pacific on September 15th, 2015."

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I played 4 POE 28 to burn my keys this weekend hoping to get lucky with a Lord of Wolves drop from the chest
I got nothing but queen's weapons.
. Even after 4 times through it felt so repetitive and slow :-( POE 28 has some random stuff but not enough, I think the enemy spawns being predictable and the slow 3-round structure + airlock downtime really hurts the mode.
I'm quite certain the exotics won't drop from PoE 28... I've only 28 a couple of times ever actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom