• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrocious

We just want people to have a good time.

Anything in Destiny you folks enjoy is because a bunch of people worked super hard to build it for you and put it there.

And when there's stuff in TTK you don't like or hate or whatnot - you can blame me for it. It's kind of the gig.

I'll still explain Long Live the King next week, there's a bit more to it.

What kind of folks are you looking for to work with you? I notice a few openings at Bungies site that I'm kinda interested in, such as being an Online Engineer.

Well for starters you know those there never dropped from the chest at all before 2.0, right?

I just don't see anything that suggests it won't work the same as it always has. Instead of being tied to a bounty those guns will have a chance to drop from the PoE chest.

Gammacide

CuiZTSx.png

! Gotta get the OST now apparently too. Like I needed another reason to buy it. :p

Deku Tree

I'm not buying the soundtrack until I listed to the music in game first and decide that it's worth it.

What kind of folks are you looking for to work with you? I notice a few openings at Bungies site that I'm kinda interested in, such as being an Online Engineer.

They had close to a hundred job listings the last time I looked.

Found the remaining five gold chests I needed which means I'm gonna get the Year One emblem. It will be become available once The Taken King launches, correct?

Shiv47

Are people getting the soundtrack shader code in their download email from Bungie? The email says to click to redeem the code, but they didn't send a code to enter. Unless I'm missing something?

Frenden

Banned
Are people getting the soundtrack shader code in their download email from Bungie? The email says to click to redeem the code, but they didn't send a code to enter. Unless I'm missing something?

Yeah. Mine had a code right with the download link in one email.

Wallach

It's on the line above that in the e-mail. I actually can't enter mine because I was testing different codes messing with the Long John Silver thing earlier so I have to wait. Annoying!

Shader? You mean emblem. And you need to copy and paste the code. It's right above the click here to redeem line.

todd360

Clicked it on my phone didn't do anything. Loaded it up on my computer and it said the link was extinct.

Maybe I got your soundtrack and you got my code. Guess we will have to share. I need to find some earbuds that stretch across states. Then you need to let me play on your toon so I can admire the emblem. We can make this work.

Goddamn reading some excerpts from that book of sorrows and i think this raid will be VoG x 100000 level of goodness. I've never been this hyped for something (maybe for the last of us) and i think this raid will deliver in spades.

Shiv47

Shader? You mean emblem. And you need to copy and paste the code. It's right above the click here to redeem line.

Yeah, meant emblem. My email doesn't have a code, it goes from the music download link to a line that says "Click here to redeem your code on Bungie.net or visit http://www.bungie.net/redeem". I guess I'll have to email them.

todd360

Yeah, meant emblem. My email doesn't have a code, it goes from the music download link to a line that says "Click here to redeem your code on Bungie.net or visit http://www.bungie.net/redeem". I guess I'll have to email them.

I emailed them. Got automated message saying they are busy eating pizza or something. They start work at 9 am. I don't need it right now or anything. Just kinda pissed I didn't get it in the email.

Will listen to the soundtrack repeatedly during my 10 hour shift. Ugh. My luck is terrible this week.

Just got my Suros Arsenal package minus the guns but the Year 1 Tiger print isn't at the tower yet! What's wrong? Same thing with Suros where its supposed to open tomorrow but some got it early?

darthbob

Anyone notice that the Code Redemption history page uses the old name for the Insula Thurwhatchamacallit Emblem?

f5b3a50fcd.png

I emailed them. Got automated message saying they are busy eating pizza or something. They start work at 9 am. I don't need it right now or anything. Just kinda pissed I didn't get it in the email.

Will listen to the soundtrack repeatedly during my 10 hour shift. Ugh. My luck is terrible this week.

Just be glad GameStop didn't fuck up your order of the CE, causing it to get to you on Friday.

Still pretty steamed about that.

Shiv47

Yeah, I never got my 9 strange coins from the email registration either, so it's a bit annoying to have this kind of thing happen again, but hopefully it'll get sorted out.

Tovarisc

Just got my Suros Arsenal package minus the guns but the Year 1 Tiger print isn't at the tower yet! What's wrong? Same thing with Suros where its supposed to open tomorrow but some got it early?

Assume you aren't supposed to get anything before TTK is officially out. When TTK is out close the game and boot back up.

Lee

When you put it like that, it makes it sound like cognitive dissonance to me. Unless the Hive are constantly killing and killing, they'll get devoured. So over time, they justified to themselves that all of this killing must be the natural order of the universe.
Add to that the entire system they rely on and live on top of abhors weakness and is completely indoctrinated. The moment when the three came together and embraced their society was ready to turn on them. They have no way out.

Messiek

I'm going to sleep . Everything I did today I was like "This is the last *thing* I'll do before TTK launches"

See you guys on the other side!
HYPE!

It really hit me today.

We made it.

^ which kiosk?
The emblem one by Eva. Go to the last page and there's a section that's called Promotional. It's there for you to grab.

Sparrow is at the kiosk in the ship bay. They have 2 kiosks there for sparrows and ships.
lol didn't know there was even a kiosk for those two. Will have to grab the tiger sparrow then. Thought it game with the quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom