• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisDM

Not sure if anyone has tried "gathering data" with experimental weapons from the gunsmith yet, but is it not possible to gather data for a second weapon as of now? I was able to gather data for the first weapon, but cannot at all for the second one.

I'm guessing it's because it says you're not supposed to have more than one even though it allows you to. It's weird though because I keep hearing youtubers and people on reddit talk about gathering data for all of them fine...

GutZ31

Not sure if anyone has tried "gathering data" with experimental weapons from the gunsmith yet, but is it not possible to gather data for a second weapon as of now? I was able to gather data for the first weapon, but cannot at all for the second one.

I'm guessing it's because it says you're not supposed to have more than one even though it allows you to. It's weird though because I keep hearing youtubers and people on reddit talk about gathering data for all of them fine...
Some are crucible only, and others are for PvE.

Wallach

Each weapon has different requirements, so make sure to read the weapon tooltip to see what kind of data is needed for credit. You can do all five of them if you want.

two of them have to be used in the Crucible

the Omolon test Fusion (get 10 kills in Crucible)
the Omolon test Sniper (get 10 kills in Crucible)

good luck!!! I am the world's worst sniper

Mupod

filled my bounties and finished class quests right before bed. Only have to do a half day at work tomorrow because I sold my Saturday for a head start on Destiny.

ChrisDM

Some are crucible only, and others are for PvE.

Each weapon has different requirements, so make sure to read the weapon tooltip to see what kind of data is needed for credit. You can do all five of them if you want.

I feel like such a dumby. I need to make it a habit to read ALL of a tooltip more often. Thank you both so much. <3

two of them have to be used in the Crucible

the Omolon test Fusion (get 10 kills in Crucible)
the Omolon test Sniper (get 10 kills in Crucible)

good luck!!! I am the world's worst sniper

Lmao you're probably somehow better than me.

Kssio_Aug

Just bought the legendary pack for Xbox One!!
Are there many gaffers playing this version? =)

I'm new to the game btw! Hopefully will enjoy!

forced myself to stay away from the shotgun all last night and today so I can really focus on sniping. Using LDR and the LOTP scout rifle. Things are finally starting to come together

lowered my sensitivity to 7 and I think that helped a lot today.

I've never seen this many people at a midnight release at this store before. It's like this game is popular or something.

Edit: this one dude is shit talking Luke Smith now...

Ugh

Bought 2 Red Bull cans and both codes are duds because of all the fuckers that cheated their way in by making their own codes.

Great.

Did the form to get new ones but I wanted them for tomorrow.

Fuuuuuuckckckckckckckcjc

I won't be joining you guys for the launch of The Taken King. Taking a temporary break from Destiny since I would rather devote my game time towards Phantom Pain and Heavensward. I should return in a few months hopefully. If not, I just want to say if's been a pleasure playing this game with you all.

Later, Guardians

I love HW, but that shit is just as grindy right now with the progression so heavily tied to Esoterics and Scrips which are called weekly.

Madness

So my copy just shipped from Amazon.ca, will probably get it tomorrow but I have yet to get the pre-order stuff. It was there when I checked earlier, but now only shows for PS4. The Suros arsenal pack etc. How important is that early access to Vanguard or these Suros guns?

Frenden

Banned
WEAPONS OF LIGHT WORKS ON ROCKETS AND WOLF PACK ROUNDS!!!!!!!

My life begins today!!!!

MEGATON.

megaton.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom