• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

Well, no Triumphs for Nat and I. She needed Skolas, I needed Crucible. I tried to strike a deal, but she wasn't up for it, and we both missed out. I do wish Crucible wasn't part of them, as I just love the PvE side of things, but that's how it goes.

See you after the King has arrived, folks. Hold onto yer butts.

Did you get a run in yet? Is it all you have left for Triumphs?

Dang. Midnight release for DLC isn't all that common, is it?

Just got it done, an almost flawless run.

Thanks for the awesome run! iRAW and his buddy helped me through and we worked like we were old pros at PoE 35.

That sucks. Wonder if they just forgot they had them. The people at mine forgot the poster for the four customers in front of me. Got lucky that the manager remembered right before I walked out the door.

Maybe they were handing them out early in the line. I was like the 25th person there, it was nuts.

So my Red Bull Codes don't work.

I did the thing on their site to report it and get new ones.

Anyone have this happen and it work out? Was really hoping for it to work for tomorrow but it doesn't look like it

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Just got it done, an almost flawless run.

Thanks for the awesome run! iRAW and his buddy helped me through and we worked like we were old pros at PoE 35.
Awesome! Way to go you guys. Sweet to see so many people closing them out with hours to spare... doesn't look like DeeJ is gonna make it! XD

Well, no Triumphs for Nat and I. She needed Skolas, I needed Crucible. I tried to strike a deal, but she wasn't up for it, and we both missed out. I do wish Crucible wasn't part of them, as I just love the PvE side of things, but that's how it goes.

See you after the King has arrived, folks. Hold onto yer butts.

iRawr and I can run Skolas with you, just finished one run a few mins ago.

For Crucible, one game counts as 6 wins. Loss counts as 4. You can do it.

Why are there many people on at this hour?! This is the insomnia hours! The hype must be strong!

Welp guess if someone else need a Skolas kill...let me know...I am around..kinda...damnit ruthless! You're not a suppose to post that :p
jk
let me know and I will hop on for another round of PoE 35.

Anyone who picked up a physical edition, can you tell me how the game came packaged? Our Best Buy store was supposed to release the games at 9PM but our systems wouldn't let us take our pre-orders home at 9 (we aren't open until Midnight here PST). How did the physical editions come? Disk and two seperate codes for old DLC and TTK? Or disk and 1 code for all DLC? Or just disk?

Why are there many people at this hour?! This is the insomnia hour! The hype must be strong!

Welp guess if someone else need a Skolas kill...let me know...I am around..kinda...damnit ruthless! You're not a suppose to post that :p
jk
let me know and I will hop on for another round.
You guys want to help me do Skolas on my Hunter?

hydruxo

Alright time to get 3 hours of sleep in before reset. See y'all aboard the hypenaught in a few hours!

uyztnHQ.gif

Why are there many people on at this hour?! This is the insomnia hours! The hype must be strong!

jk
let me know and I will hop on for another round of PoE 35.

drink some more red bull :p

Off to bed for me!

Good luck to everyone starting at reset! Post all the tips and advice you can!

I'll be on at 9:30am EST once I pick up my CE at 9am.

Good luck Guardians!

Anyone who picked up a physical edition, can you tell me how the game came packaged? Our Best Buy store was supposed to release the games at 9PM but our systems wouldn't let us take our pre-orders home at 9 (we aren't open until Midnight here PST). How did the physical editions come? Disk and two seperate codes for old DLC and TTK? Or disk and 1 code for all DLC? Or just disk?
The CE is one vanilla Destiny disc ( with slightly different art than last year's launch disc, but I had to hold them next to each other to notice), and one code with all the expansions, bonuses, and weapon packs.

Also came with a 30 day ps plus trial code.

GhaleonEB

Nah, it's bed time and work destroyed me today. Thanks, but I'm good.

The moment I heard the new orbit music, I knew Destiny's score was in good hands, post-Marty. It's brilliant.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
😭😭😭😭😢😢
Better quality

reposting because this is considerably higher quality to what I was listening to while actually typing the post. Thanks for the link, math.
I know I'm late on this compliment, but... the new fucking orbit music. It's so good. It's too good. I don't know if this will make sense to anyone else but what it makes me think of is really gaming itself. It reminds me somehow of all those nights I stayed up "just one more match" trying to get better at Rumble Pit in Halo 2. Or playing Soul Calibur sleeping over at my friend's house until it was light out and we had to go to school in an hour. Or beating Mega Man X4 or even Super Mario Bros. 3 for the first time and just setting my controller down and quietly watching the credits. It just captures that curiosity and wonder and the feeling that you're visiting another world. And I guess as a pianist myself, hearing what the piano arrangement can do to me in a song written "just for a videogame" is incredibly satisfying. My deepest compliments to its author(s), whomever you are.

Nighty night Gaf. Nami you better be up.

The moment I heard the new orbit music, I knew Destiny's score was in good hands, post-Marty. It's brilliant.
Yeah. I'm hesitant. But what I'm hearing post Marty. I'm liking better then what he put out.

������������
Better quality

WOW.. Yeah listening to this while laying in bed and I can't help but get a little overwhelmed. Its corny I know but damn.

THIS video game has brought me so many memories over the year, I have re-united with friends I haven't seen in years, made new ones and can't wait for the adventures to come!

I am proud to be a member of this community.

THANK YOU BUNGIE!

LiK

New orbit music?! Man, looking forward to logging on tomorrow just to hear it.

The CE is one vanilla Destiny disc ( with slightly different art than last year's launch disc, but I had to hold them next to each other to notice), and one code with all the expansions, bonuses, and weapon packs.

Also came with a 30 day ps plus trial code.

Great, thanks. I think I might just eat the extra cost tonight so I don't have to go into work to pick it up tomorrow. I usually don't like buying digital, but... well it's almost all digital anyway.

I have a physical collectors edition coming from Gamestop but they messed up and just sent it out so I won't have it for a few days. Plan to just sell it at this point.

before i turn in just want to say that based amazon is giving me a refund on my old headset after i showed them what happened to it. the rep had a good laugh out of it.

now more than ever is a good time for an upgrade ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom