• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoRausch

Give us damn HUD dimming Bungie.

All these "updates", "fixes", "improvements" and I still can't dim the damn HUD.

My plasma screen is devastated.

Come on, it is 4 lines of C++.

I'm with you. Watched the third episode Fear the walking Dead and thought to myself: Yup, that's the super meter...

KxoZz

Soooooo... any groups forming for a playthrough of the story?
Don't wanna rush through, want to enjoy it with my main, do a second char sometime else.

Hedge

Upon my word, they fixed the missing code items. Got mah oracle and banshee shaders.
Why did I get the Old Guard shader? I wasn't 30 before the deadline, and only bought the dlc a few days ago. Eh.

SpecX

Update? Glad I came downstairs since it was having trouble downloading, but now it's not doing anything.

Edit: Just as I typed this, it went to 76% complete!

Jinjo

And power is back! Crisis averted! (It was a city wide power outtage btw)

My Titan bae is ready to be reborn anew!

I"m gonna be that guy and say that I'm not a fan of this soundtrack. I like the popular ones from TDB and House of Wolves and a few new ones from TTK, but half of the Oryx/Dreadnaught stuff has been either tonally basic or downright annoying. In context I imagine i'll probably tune most of it out.

Whoever placed that second Crota's End ghost is a complete troll, lol. We had to stand back and guide each other in one by one given you're completely blind when you're near the thing and one misstep can permanently warp you away.

Namikaze1

nJ4quiZ.gif

dIBo7Pi.gif

So damn, that TDKR gif is over 5k views in 2 days. My most popular gif yet.

Whoever placed that second Crota's End ghost is a complete troll, lol. We had to stand back and guide each other in one by one given you're completely blind when you're near the thing and one misstep can permanently warp you away.

I think there is a mission that takes your through that so it may be easier to get in that.

Klyka

Banned
I"m gonna be that guy and say that I'm not a fan of this soundtrack. I like the popular ones from TDB and House of Wolves and a few new ones from TTK, but half of the Oryx/Dreadnaught stuff has been either tonally basic or downright annoying. In context I imagine i'll probably tune most of it out.

I think like 90% of your posts are you being annoyed with something XD

Your avatar truly is the most fitting avatar on GAF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom