• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeD.nL

Hi DestinyGAF,

Bought the CE 2 months ago and got TTK pre-ordered but I'm still looking for people to play with on the Xbone. My GT is FeD 989 if anyone wants to add me for some strikes etc.

And something else but i'm looking for a good headset and was wondering if anyone here has experiences with those Turtlebeach ones, and if so, if they are satisfied with them. Thanks in advance.

Hi DestinyGAF,

Bought the CE 2 months ago and got TTK pre-ordered but I'm still looking for people to play with on the Xbone. My GT is FeD 989 if anyone wants to add me for some strikes etc.

And something else but i'm looking for a good headset and was wondering if anyone here has experiences with those Turtlebeach ones, and if so, if they are satisfied with them. Thanks in advance.

Check the list for Xbox One players in the first post of this thread. A lot of people there for you to add.

My GT's BlueNinja BE.

Marvel

could never
Yeah, that's me. I've always wanted to change my name on GAF to my gamer tag. But no mod or admin ever wrote back.

Thought so! we should play today :D

If you haven't already try Stump. He did mine a couple times a while back, nice guy.

GlamFM

Banned
Hi DestinyGAF,

There is a sign-up list for XBONE players in the OP.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
290 is pretty shocking considering Legendaries/Exotics are 280 and only get stronger by infuse or am I wrong about that?

Marvel

could never
I have never seen this thread move this quickly this early... I like it :D

mCTNzXg.jpg

Bruh lol we sanic nao

Klyka

Banned
Guys, just an info,I won't be home for another 7 hours, so could you guys please wait till I am home before you start playing?

Thanks,you guys are the best!

I hope Oryx takes you all :(

The baby blue replacement that wasn't. So impact starved lol

yea i've moved on from low impact after I realized you could one shot Sunsingers and Bladedancers in the head with high impact. It's made me a better sniper as well and I pull off clutch kills with the body shot + hand cannon combo.

This is my new baby.

nRbJXD2.jpg

She doesn't get much love but I love bringing her out and showing off. It adds a lot to any clip she's in.

So is it safe to pick up the year one shader, emblem and sparrow after TTK launches in 30 minutes or do we need to wait till we have completed some stupid steps?

Jinjo

When are we getting the Triumph emblems?

So is it safe to pick up the year one shader, emblem and sparrow after TTK launches in 30 minutes or do we need to wait till we have completed some stupid steps?

Completing the quest will supposedly grant you a new ghost shell as well.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
And power is back! Crisis averted! (It was a city wide power outtage btw)

My Titan bae is ready to be reborn anew!

Where I live we have frequent storms around this time of year and it always knocks the electric out throughout the area. Drives me fucking mad since it does it at the most important moments like installing a new game.

RemiLP

290 is pretty shocking considering Legendaries/Exotics are 280 and only get stronger by infuse or am I wrong about that?

Whats infuse? :)

I played the game every day since launch, took 2 months break, and now i feel like i dont know anything about the game anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom