• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinjo

Bit disappointed by the lack of custom music for the TTK preorder theme. Had hoped it would have had the new "Director" tune.

ocean

Banned
LOL at Deathsinger Dirge

This is some dark shit! WTF?!

giphy.gif
This is metal as fuck later on :p

XXXVI should have been freaking told in game somehow. Aaaaaah this game's lore is so freaking great

Jinjo

I'm back in, didn't even take a while minute once the dl got ready, so that sounds right.

Good. Crisis averted. It usually does that with destiny updates. It just adds to the existing update, but it always has to check what's already there. That's why the preparing download takes fucking ages now.

Nuszka

Ok, still no ce items on U.S. Psn I'm worried that all this stuff will come tonight with the store update /(
Btw Sony is showing some crazy stuff on their press conference

Hedge

This is metal as fuck later on :p

XXXVI should have been freaking told in game somehow. Aaaaaah this game's lore is so freaking great

I still can't believe how cool the stories in the cards are, and then look at the tame story in-game. I hope TTK steps it up.

Bradach

Yes! Once it got through the "preparing to download" is was ready in seconds.
It's now "ready to install" which I assume will happen in a little over 1 hour

Raybunny

God damn
I can't
Holy crap

Did I just read a linear story that actually makes sense with the background for what's going on? Guys is Destiny turning into something intelligible?

My hype is nerve-wrecking after diving deep and reading these Books.

My opinion: like Grimoire, they give context not available in-game. I'd say read them before playing TTK. Hell we should have read them before Vanilla. Things we've done, and I imagine things we've yet to do, make far more sense once you understand the Destiny universe a little better.

Reading Grimoire cards about Vex technology and stuff would probably have made my VoG blind run more enjoyable and not "spoiled" anything since no mechanics are revealed.

If you wanna go full blind I understand but otherwise, hooooolyyyyyy shut these things are cool.

A reason why my love for GH is immense. The lore associated with it is just astonishing and not many know about it.

amar212

Give us damn HUD dimming Bungie.

All these "updates", "fixes", "improvements" and I still can't dim the damn HUD.

My plasma screen is devastated.

Come on, it is 4 lines of C++.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom