• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raybunny

So you can get the subclass at level 34/35. I know when I will use those lights + classitem + bounties. Kill 2 rabbits with one stone.

Klyka

Banned
I love how I called it from the get go that New Monarchy would have solar armor, Dead Orbit void and FWC would have arc.

it just MAKES SENSE.

III-V

So I just used the spark on my level 2 baby titan. The void subclass had zero experience.

I was immediately boosted to level 25 and was given level 25 weapons and armor to match.

The subclass was NOT boosted, except for the jump and grenade, which filled out the first slot on each, meaning I have double jump and grenade unlocked.

I did the veterans tour but didnt get the ghost shell.i followed bungies advice by not having any of the items in my inventory.

Who gives it to you? Please not the speaker because my speaker wants me to collect a completed thorn bounty that i finished weeks ago and it wont disappear.

Strider

So we dont get the new subclass until we complete all the story missions or what? Really wanted to get it before I had to leave for work.

Just the first. Then head to your class Vanguard in the tower.

I am a Nightstalker now.

Wait. Wut.

Edit: Oh I see now I completely overlooked that and went on with the other story line lol whoops

Fuck wish I hadn't stayed up. The hype is in me breh. Urge to stay up too strong but I gotta sleep. Stopped at the nightstalker mission.

Bungie did a good job of greasing the wheels from the get-go this expansion with the loot.

Except if I'm imagining things, didn't they say we could convert our previous hadronic essence to the new materials? All of mine is straight up gone from my inventory.

Edit: Ignore my stupidity it was in my vault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom