• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambitious

Vanguard bot.

Focused Light + exotic class item + all bounties & public events = lv 40 & half of Nightstalker class unlocked.

Awwwwww yissss. Muthafucking bread crumbs.

Thanks. Speaking of the CE items, I can't seem to find them in the (German) PSN store.

edit: Got them.

Klyka

Banned
Man looking at the first mission and the impressions people have of it, really seems like Year 1 was Bungie going "let's make gameplay" and now year 2 is "ok we got that down,let's expand on it and also ADD STORY"

I'm guessing the NF is one of the new strikes.

Hoping the quality keeps up so it isn't a drag whenever I have to run through this stuff again on my warlock and Titan.

Very nice and quick. Now let the real game begin

q8aMne2.png

Tjamato88

So should I use my Vanguard and Crucible commendations immediately?

I got a lot of cool stuff. I got Red Death, a sniper that I can't use until level 40 and a bunch of class items.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Turned in my commendations and got Int/Dis gloves from the crucible with throw distance and scout reload and a legendary sidearm from vanguard. Not bad

Namikaze1

So that first mission. Wow. Bungie, great job. If the rest are like that, consider all future expansions bought. Hell, put up the CE $20 thing right now and you'll get more money from me.

neoism

yup the characters and story are awesome soo far first mission...

reallllly goes to show you the first two dlc packs where terribad..especially TDB
i hope bungle know they cant get away with that stuff anymore...

Shito

So that first mission. Wow. Bungie, great job. If the rest are like that, consider all future expansions bought. Hell, put up the CE $20 thing and you'll get more money from me.
Yeah, just finished it: they really stepped up their game on that front.
I'm quite impressed.
No way I am burning through that content to get everything as quick as possible, gonna take my sweet time enjoying this expansion...

HunRevan

My friend bought the collectors edition for Xbox one. He said he received a message that h needs to buy The taken king. He had the game on blue ray before and its working without the disk now so he did purchuse it. Why is he getting that message? Anyone with the same problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom