• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kssio_Aug

My friend bought the collectors edition for Xbox one. He said he received a message that h needs to buy The taken king. He had the game on blue ray before and its working without the disk now so he did purchuse it. Why is he getting that message? Anyone with the same problem?

Ask him to verify if the expansion is installed. Just hit the select button at Destiny and then "manage storage" or something like that.

Klyka

Banned
Be home tonight cant wait. So guys its awesome yeah?

I'm reading both threads and they all say it's not all that great...

everoyne is shouting how amazing it is and so much better than year 1 and I am at work and just want to PLAY aaaaargh

Daemul

Roll a titan and pick a warlock bond.

I never thought of that. Thanks

You can't, you can only do the Veteran's Tour once per account, I made the exact same mistake of accidently choosing the Titan mark over the Hunter one and when I switched character to try and do the quest again it didn't pop up.
snoop.png

neoism

gotta say i kind of like omolon weapons look but really dislike the sight.. got a pretty cool scout but still that sight...

lol i got a hawkmoon and im using other shit.. lovein that hand gun special...

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I'm reading both threads and they all say it's not all that great...

everoyne is shouting how amazing it is and so much better than year 1 and I am at work and just want to PLAY aaaaargh

:D

I got a 7 hour drive ahead of me. 😭

Dont care what time I get home at I'm booting up the XB1 and completing these bounties with the xp boosts.

Sigh.... more nonsense garbage busy work from Bungie. So much for learning from year 1.

Anybody know how to get the 'curious object' or Taken Lts to spawn in Earth Social for the Reef quest?

Of if you actually need a full fire-team for it to happen?

Yeah, better get used to it as it has to parse 17GB, will be like that every time.
Took me some 15 minutes to do that step, after that it's only a ~60MB download.
Wait so how much free space do you need? Someone in the other thread said 30 gigs. I have 24 free and couldn't download the shit. Kinda pissed since I don't really have anything to delete at the moment.

I'll wait for you to do the first story mission and subclass missions before continuing the story missions.
👍👍👍👌👌👌
If I can even download this update. God damn.

Wait so how much free space do you need? Someone in the other thread said 30 gigs. I have 24 free and couldn't download the shit. Kinda pissed since I don't really have anything to delete at the moment.
That's what it showed me too.

GhaleonEB

From the final patch notes:

Legendary Marks are now earnable by completing Daily Story Chapters, Weekly Heroic Strikes, Daily PVP Activities, Weekly PVP Activities and Dismantling Year Two Legendary items
I remember some were worried they would be too rare, seems like they'll rain now.

Also:

Legendary Engrams no longer have a chance to produce simple Materials

Legendary Loot drop rates have been increased across all activities

RexNovis

Banned
So uhh how do I claim the rep packs for my previous crucible and vanguard marks? There doesn't seem to be anything for me at the postmaster

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Reports of people not getting the Moment of Triumph emblem even with 100% completion. Anyone had issues?

Shito

Hmm, I think you do have to have 30GB at least. :/
Haven't got much apart from Destiny on my PS4, so I don't know...

neoism

NIGHTSTALKER...

KREYGASM!!!

damn shame they took out glimmer for that mission
Kappa
im finally a hunter
wiff a mofuckin bow
😭😭😂😍😜😁😵

Klyka

Banned
Question:

Is all the text for the new TTK quests voiced? Not the ones for old missions,but for the actual year 2 content.

neoism

omg thank fuck i thought the nightstalker had the lame roll move replace doub and trip jump... never using the other 2 again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom