• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gahhhhhhh still 2 more hours before my EB opens so I can get my CE.

Seems like level 40 is easy work? I've got 16 bounties saved and such.

Is Nightfall/Weekly active again? Is level 40 enough or do you need a higher light level?

Lol what. First Legendary of the Expac. SO done of all the ones :(

12027536_951472001557738_9099649788974332444_n.jpg

neoism

wow hit 40 in a blink of an eye. little miffed about that to be honest, but all well

yeah for real i my self hate anyone callin this an mmo even though yes it does share elements with mmos its not in my book.. i still wished leveling was more of a grind... really glad its like it is though i personally hate levels only tide to equips ..

still not sure what my alt will be...
for the warlock does the new sub class have jumping.. its one of the main reasons i dislike WLs i really hate the floating.. im a jump guy through and through..

Klyka

Banned
Hmm, so all the armour i have is pretty much worthless? Weird way to do it.

Is this your first MMO expansion? hahaha

yeah for real i my self hate anyone callin this an mmo even though yes it does share elements with mmos its not in my book.. i still wished leveling was more of a grind... really glad its like it is though i personally hate levels only tide to equips ..

still not sure what my alt will be...
for the warlock does the new sub class have jumping.. its one of the main reasons i dislike WLs i really hate the floating.. im a jump guy through and through..

It's an MMO,just one that focuses on item level,rather than character level.
it works and fits perfectly for an FPS MMO

Deku Tree

So what time does the US PSN store reset every day? Hopefully the CE $20 overpriced junk gets thrown in there today... I am waiting to use my bounties etc until I get it...

Shito

Even the small things are making me smile.

One of the missions for the hunter subclass quest is happening on a pvp map?
Awesome!

So what time does the US PSN store reset every day? Hopefully the CE $20 overpriced junk gets thrown in there today... I am waiting to use my bounties etc until I get it...

It's up on EU store. But says I don't own TTK to buy it. Will try on console later. May just be a quirk of the mobile site

Quest to hunt down Taken Lieutenants handed out at the Reef. Taken Assault: Earth, I think it's called.

What is the curious object, and how do you get the Taken Lieutenants to spawn?

So far, this is simply terrible.

Deku Tree

From the final patch notes:

I remember some were worried they would be too rare, seems like they'll rain now.

Also:

The issue is that Bungie made a huge point of saying that "your legendary marks earning potential per week is uncapped"! But it is an illusion because it is time locked behind one time regular reward gated activities (besides the smaller chance at getting legendaries to drop and dismantling them).

So where are the commendations we get for our old Marks?

In your inventory of each toon.

Klyka

Banned
Quest to hunt down Taken Lieutenants handed out at the Reef. Taken Assault: Earth, I think it's called.

Be in fireteam, run around the areas designated and look for taken/spawn taken with patrol missions, kill the lieutenants and then summon the bigger guys.

RemiLP

Those are not expansions. They were more like content patches.

This is an actual expansion, moving all gear into "year 2".

It's not the same.

Alright. Wont mather for long anyway. Just gona feel weird putting on lower class armour until i find legendary peaces ;)

Wallach

It's for fireteams, and looks like some kind of side quest.

Namikaze1

First Sunbreaker row complete. Forgot to use the Red Bull buff. Only have two so I'll use them on my Warlock and Hunter.

Got my Titan to light 214.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom