• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raybunny

I will be rocking this emblem:

gH2d4aj.jpg

Should I wait to redeem the bounties I have saved until I get the new subclass so the XP feeds into that too?

Or do the new story missions have better rewards going in at level 40 or are the higher difficulties locked behind light level anyways?

Should I wait to redeem the bounties I have saved until I get the new subclass so the XP feeds into that too?

Or do the new story missions have better rewards going in at level 40 or are the higher difficulties locked behind light level anyways?
Definitely. It's only two missions in and you won't get anything out of being a higher level that much earlier.

deoee

So I'm asking for a friend:

How's the story so far? Is it superior to year 1? How is it presented? etc.

Can't play myself right now!

So I'm asking for a friend:

How's the story so far? Is it superior to year 1? How is it presented? etc.

Can't play myself right now!
First 30 minutes has more character development than year 1. I'm really enjoying it, done 3 missions. Writing is much better.

Am I best to start a new character or keep using my lvl 29? I haven't played in months. Not sure what all the changes are but from what I hear it's much better this time around.

Is the story from the very beginning changed or just the story relating to TTK??

Jinjo

Anyone else working on the Petra earth patrol quest? Kinda stumped about where to get the taken champions and curious object.

TheGentleman

Neo Member
Completed 1st story mission and having a great time, Massive improvement over the original so far!

also, got a Monte Carlo from the cryptarch, never had one before which was nice ^^
off to bed now,

CREMSteve

Am I best to start a new character or keep using my lvl 29? I haven't played in months. Not sure what all the changes are but from what I hear it's much better this time around.

Is the story from the very beginning changed or just the story relating to TTK??
Use your old character, you'll be re-doing all of the old story anyway, but it's now all questified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom