• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i just did the Veteran's Tour and the Cryptarch handed me a free Hawkmoon. Not a bad way to start year two on Xbox.

eLNFLDf.png

BahamutPT

Found a Calcified Fragment near a locked door in the Dreadnaught.
First area, go all the way to the end instead of following the spark and it'll be by the door on the right.
Unlocked grimoire.

Marvel

could never
This Expansion is good... like REALLY good. Holy shit.

So i just did the Veteran's Tour and the Cryptarch handed me a free Hawkmoon. Not a bad way to start year two on Xbox.

Gave me a Red Death! which I'm very pleased with. Will be my pvp gun for a while.

Jinjo

Omg, bittersteel shader from dead orbit package. Based Bungie gods.

Hunter already fully decked out in legendary armor. Awwwww yisss. Gotta love edging.

Messiek

I found a shit ton of
calcified fragments
on the first mission, now eris wants me to find 5 more? But I already did. Am I fucked?!

Marvel

could never
Loot drop rate is redonkulous, love it. I'm wearing a blue chest that is better than my maxed out legendary... lol

Deku Tree

I think I recall them saying it was account wide, not character wide, to cut down the grind. So it would be a paltry as fuck 30 Marks per day if it's 15 C and 15 V :/

Hope I'm confused!! :)

Yeah they definitely said its account wide. One daily story and PvP each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom