• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
CY6mNU1.gif

I like where this is going...

K food devoured, time to start the hyyyyyyype again.

ayo man what's your psn?

my ttk ps4 is out for delivery!!!!!

Catabu

Neo Member
I really planned on skipping the add-on, since I only have Destiny vanilla and didn't want to buy it again just to get all the DLCs as well.

But the posts here really are starting to get me hyped...

Anybody beat the add-on yet?

ocean

Banned
Across all my Faction rank ups, I got:

1 Hand Cannon
2 Shotguns
1 Side Arm
1 Dead Orbit Cloak
Warlock Helm, Chest and Boots
Hunter Chest

Didn't have time to do Titan before lunch break was over. Haven't touched story yet because don't wanna rush it.

1 year later, zero Faction ships or shaders. Feels bad man.

Where do we collect our year 1 moments of triumph emblem? It's not at the postmaster.
Also my suros pack didn't give me any weapons whatsoever.
I received the year 1 triumph emblem when I logged on with my hunter in orbit, which is my "main" and I did everything on. From what I heard from friends, the suros pack is at the vanguard quartermaster and you have to buy it ( not entirely sure about the suros pack preorder stuff)

maomaoIYP

It was already on my character, as for the guns no idea. I heard a nasty rumour they're the green ones at the vanguard quartermaster

Oh you're right about the emblem. LOL literally the last place I checked. I wouldn't have minded if I got some free green ones. My suros pack just disappeared without any fanfare.
I received the year 1 triumph emblem when I logged on with my hunter in orbit, which is my "main" and I did everything on. From what I heard from friends, the suros pack is at the vanguard quartermaster and you have to buy it ( not entirely sure about the suros pack preorder stuff)
Yeah my preorder pack just vaporized when I used it. No drops from it. I can't believe they'd make us buy it again, even though it's with glimmer...

deoee

I really planned on skipping the add-on, since I only have Destiny vanilla and didn't want to buy it again just to get all the DLCs as well.

But the posts here really are starting to get me hyped...

Anybody beat the add-on yet?

Campaign seems to be 3 hours long so story impressions should arrive shortly.
But we must not forget that the raid and strikes will bring more to the story too!

Like I guess the raid will be the conclusion and the answer (42)

Bloodsent

Repeating a comment from before.

Fuck you Sony US, put the CE upgrade on the PSN Store.

I am sitting here on my PEs and Bounties and want to turn them in!

Otherwise, enjoying the hell out of the story missions so far. Well done, Bungie.

1 year later, zero Faction ships or shaders. Feels bad man.

Yeah, i'm level 34 on New Monarchy and have never seen a single shader or ship. For a very long time i thought they were just internet troll bullshit and didn't even exist in the game :p

Fully expect to play year 2 without a single one again.

deoee

Repeating a comment from before.

Fuck you Sony US, put the CE upgrade on the PSN Store.

I am sitting here on my PEs and Bounties and want to turn them in!

Otherwise, enjoying the hell out of the story missions so far. Well done, Bungie.

Just turn them in and fuck it :D
Don't make a job out of this like you need 100% efficiency ;)

That's what I would do at least :p!

so is there no more strikes for players over level 20 unless you have the new DLC? I cant seem to change the strike playlist above level 20 anymore and i get no engrams at the end

BokehKing

Banned
I still can't believe the beginning....

Do you think
the brother made it out?

If you know don't tell me, only finished the first mission on the dreadknaught before work
Those new raid mechanics introduced though with the jumping

Two Dead Orbit packages got me a shader I didnt have, and the same auto rifle with different perks and attack rating, which is weird.

Rahool gave me a Red Death during the Veterans Tour mission but it was the Year 1 version. Ultimate troll.

ocean

Banned
Oh btw that Veteran's Tour theory on how it'll try and give you an Exotic you're missing?

Sad Ocean reports he didn't get his white whale Greg's Promise. Instead? Year 1 S U R O S R E G I M E (yuck).

has anyone bought the game from his/her USA PS4 account and plays it on their PAL account? Works fine? No fears of being account locked?

edit: top of the page mandatory pic
takenking.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom