• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klyka

Banned
haha all these people blasting through the story XD

yu guys should take it easy instead of doing this "gotta beat this shit" you always do 8)

Catabu

Neo Member
Oh by the way: Was there any official PR blabber why there can't be a simple upgrade with all the DLCs and the add-on for people that only have destiny vanilla and no DLCs?

KxoZz

Yes you did, and i fucking ended it with a blasting fiery hammer in his mf fais!

Final mission spoilers
Tried ending it with my UNLIMITED POWER but didn't quite make it. I let Gjallarhorn say it's final farewell instead.
Oryx' third phase though. Holy shit. Amazing.

Tjamato88

They turned into Commendations in your inventory which you can use to get Reputation for your pledged faction.
How much rep do those commedations give you? Should I use them all at once or space them out.

I'm so jealous of everyone playing right now.

Agent

Too many imo, I've got Story quest, subclass, cadye, void walker crucible and the crucible one on the go and I was only logged on for 45minutes

/s?

It's amusing we've gone from "no content" to "whoa, there are so many quests/activities/etc. to do".

It is a lot right now, but the reality is most of us are going to complete the majority of them within a week. I'd rather have a lot to choose from based on what i feel like doing than being forced into 1 or 2 to complete before progressing to something else.

I know there will be haters still on the gaming side, but to look at what this game has become in a year is pretty awesome. Granted, I know we're in the honeymoon stage now and we'll find the annoying parts of it, but overall this is a vast improvement from day one.

milkham

my first legendary hand canon

12038608_10153527879679927_2670517652466771986_o.jpg

It seems they have locked certain pvp modes behind the taken king now.if so that is reallllly fucked up on bungies part

Edit: nvm it seems they have renamed the modes for
Pvp

ocean

Banned
Main story is like 2-3 hours
I imagined it'd be around that in one push but during my lunch break I snuck back home and spent like 40 minutes at the tower just inspecting the new gear :p can't imagine I'd be just rushing through the missions with so much to see. First time through a new mission gotta hunt for ghosts, peek all over the map etc
But hey different play styles :)

I imagined it'd be around that in one push but during my lunch break I snuck back home and spent like 40 minutes at the tower just inspecting the new gear :p can't imagine I'd be just rushing through the missions with so much to see. First time through a new mission gotta hunt for ghosts, peek all over the map etc

totally :)

but considering each mission is only like 10-15 that's kind of a lot of missions!!!

also, ocean, man, I been thinking a lot about these legendary marks and I really think that making them legendary means there will be a TON less of them in Year 2.

i just feel it, man

Klyka

Banned

My friend and I are gonna explore every mission for items to scan and ghosts and such, we'll take a lot of time :)

Aparently legendary engrams drop like candy in crucible, according to reddit/4chan

ocean

Banned
totally :)

but considering each mission is only like 10-15 that's kind of a lot of missions!!!

also, ocean, man, I been thinking a lot about these legendary marks and I really think that making them legendary means there will be a TON less of them in Year 2.

i just feel it, man
If we can run Daily 3x earning marks each time, we'll be at roughly the same cap as we used to be except this one is quicker but requires playing every day vs slower but flexible in that you could reach cap in one day.

If it's literally just one 15 Mark payout per day, progression via Marks slowed down by about 3x with this expansion. Let's wait and see!

Tecnniqe

Banned

Thing is, i wasnt rushing it. I was finding few hidden ghosts and stuff on my way

If we can run Daily 3x earning marks each time, we'll be at roughly the same cap as we used to be except this one is quicker but requires playing every day vs slower but flexible in that you could reach cap in one day.

If it's literally just one 15 Mark payout per day, progression via Marks slowed down by about 3x with this expansion. Let's wait and see!

Someone needs to just play two crucible dailies in a row and end the suspense!!! lmao

k1t4j

doesn't it just become Legendary

The new version of it is already legendary, when I played with my new warlock this weekend and finished the main story she gave me a legendary Stranger's rifle that can be upgraded.

Maybe you are right and it only increases the attack power, if I recall correctly the current ATK rating is 116.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom