• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean

Banned
They need to get rid of thes lose progress quests in fucking crucible

or at least change the points earned versus lost to a reasonable ratio
Not every quest should be easy. This is a strange game in that we all expect to be able to do everything.

I'm dying for challenging rewards that meet my level, easier ones for worse players, and harder ones for better players. Skill should be rewarded. And I say this as a super average player in all aspects

Not every quest should be easy. This is a strange game in that we all expect to be able to do everything.

I'm dying for challenging rewards that meet my level, easier ones for worse players, and harder ones for better players. Skill should be rewarded. And I say this as a super average player in all aspects

It does seem bugged though. You lose 2 points for dying sometimes.

I'd agree with this. At the time I did it, the Thorn void kills weren't super easy, and that made it more rewarding at the end.

flkraven

Is that TLW bounty just a quest for the exotic handcannon? Is it only for people that don't already have TLW?

ocean

Banned
At three legendary marks per dismantle, you'd need 25 legendary items to dismantle just to buy anything other than a helmet.

That is not a viable source of marks.

If there is no way to grind legendary marks, then the whole deal with being able to earn an unlimited amount is BS.

If you can only reliably earn through daily/weekly activities, then that is a weekly limit. You can't tell me I'm going to be getting 75+ marks a week from dismantling gear.
We used to be able to earn 600 a week but it was a super terrible grind. Now you're limited to a guaranteed 210 a week from Daily activities + an unknown amount from Weekly activities. Let's call it 300 total. A net loss to our earning potential that's very significant.

However this is probably a response to how quickly Marks became useless in the past. Most of us were sitting at Marks cap constantly a few weeks after each expansion all the way until the next one.

We used to be able to earn 600 a week but it was a super terrible grind. Now you're limited to a guaranteed 210 a week from Daily activities + an unknown amount from Weekly activities. Let's call it 300 total. A net loss to our earning potential that's very significant.

However this is probably a response to how quickly Marks became useless in the past. Most of us were sitting at Marks cap constantly a few weeks after each expansion all the way until the next one.

it seems weird that they would bring up the wallet cap but you can earn as many as you want, when really you can't though.

TacticalFailure

Neo Member
Sitting in the airport, won't be back for 7-9 days. This shift at work is going to feel like forever. Can't wait to get back and start playing the expansion.

exYle

>get home from work
>shower
>party up with buddy, launch Destiny
>PS4 was in rest mode the whole time
>launch Destiny
>"Downloading update file..."
my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.jpg

Lol, it's bullshit. I called this from day 1 but was generally shouted down

Another thing and I may be missing something but getting to 280 and having half decent weapons for the raid by Friday looks like a stretch

Shito

That
Crota
mission was SO GOOD.
While doing it I was weeping for my friends who never raided: they will never get that same feeling when doing this mission...

maomaoIYP

Lol, it's bullshit. I called this from day 1 but was generally shouted down

Another thing and I may be missing something but getting to 280 and having half decent weapons for the raid by Friday looks like a stretch

Yeah, I was worried this would be the case as well.
Getting to 280 by Friday looks like an impossibility for now.

Frenden

Banned
I'm a 232 on a character and close to it on a second once it hits 40. I only see two people even close to that online right now. I'm thinking getting gear together for the raid this soon, especially with the mark cap situation, is going to be rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom