• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
>get home from work
>shower
>party up with buddy, launch Destiny
>PS4 was in rest mode the whole time
>launch Destiny
>"Downloading update file..."
my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.jpg

Thats how PS4 rest mode does

maomaoIYP

Oh WAIT the daily crucible rewards is tied to your entire account, you can only earn it once per day. That's fucking 15 marks per day only. OMFG.

Whatever happened to the idea of playing whatever you want, however you want, for the whole week and gaining progress huh Bungie?

Shito

I can confirm that artefacts do count towards our light level: getting one LOWERED my light level, haha.
I was at 201, got my first 200 artefact, and now I am light level 200... ^^

Hey guys ( and girls ) - I've returned to Destiny with a vengeance! I'm looking for friendly people to play with ( I'm mostly going to focus on PVP, but strikes and the forthcoming raid are a-ok, too! ) who don't mind my broken english ( I'm finnish, so... :p ).

My PSN ID is arthexavier. Feel free to add!

Oh WAIT the daily crucible rewards is tied to your entire account, you can only earn it once per day. That's fucking 15 marks per day only. OMFG.

Whatever happened to the idea of playing whatever you want, however you want, for the whole week and gaining progress huh Bungie?

You don't earn a couple marks per game anymore?!

Sullichin

So.. do you not get a package when leveling up in Crucible now? Cause there's nothing at the postmaster.
EDIT: I'm stupid. Shaxx gives you that shit directly. Nice.

exYle

So!

GAF, what are the "Hidden" Exotics Luke Smith said that werent in the Armory?

So far, we're aware of No Time to Explain (an exotic version of the Stranger's Rifle), Sleeper Stimulant (heavy fusion rifle that over penetrates and rebounds five times), some weird exotic rocket launcher that looks like a microphone and seems to function like a mortar launcher, and the Touch of Malice (raid exotic)

DNAbro

Dreadnaught patrol is awesome. So many hidden secrets around. It's what I wanted the original game to have. Already found a few locked chests.

So far, we're aware of No Time to Explain (an exotic version of the Stranger's Rifle), Sleeper Stimulant (heavy fusion rifle that over penetrates and rebounds five times), some weird exotic rocket launcher that looks like a microphone and seems to function like a mortar launcher, and the Touch of Malice (raid exotic)
Those aren't hidden tho. He's talking about the ones that couldn't be data mined.

exYle

Those aren't hiddne tho. He's talking about the ones that couldn't be data mined.

Sleeper Stimulant and No Time to Explain don't appear in the armory database and the other two have barely any information that's been mined. If there's more hidden exotics I'll eat my hat

Anyone figured out this taken war Petra quest yet? Been in the divide for about 15 minutes doing every bounty and killing every enemy that pops up. Nothing is happening. Fireteam of two at the moment.

Ok completed the first part and went back to Holliday who then proceeds to tell you to go to Rahool. You have to purchase a "bribe" from him for 15000 glimmer. Basically one of the amethyst crystal looking things.

Take that back to Holliday and now I'm takes with " use a shotgun to defeat gaurdians in the crucible and high level minions of the darkness"

Fuck me

Frenden

Banned
First Nightstalker PvP match. First use of the super on a group. First Slayer with a Nighstalker.

giphy.gif

This gonna be good. I used the tether damage is shared/kills explode perk.

X-Frame

You don't earn a couple marks per game anymore?!

Nope, marks per game are gone. So far I have 21 marks from dismantling a couple Legendaries and doing the Daily Crucible. But I could've gotten those 21 marks yesterday after like 4 games.

I am not seeing how this new mark system is an upgrade unless it'll be raining Legendaries all week.

Namikaze1

Two months back:

Finally completed the VIP grimoire! :D
No more VIPs!

Today:
"Hey, bitchkaze! You thought you were done with me? Ha! Get back to farming VIP kills. This time on each destination."

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
First Nightstalker PvP match. First use of the super on a group. First Slayer with a Nighstalker.

giphy.gif

This gonna be good. I used the tether damage is shared/kills explode perk.
That perk has crazy implications both in PvE and PvP... awesome.

Nope, marks per game are gone. So far I have 21 marks from dismantling a couple Legendaries and doing the Daily Crucible. But I could've gotten those 21 marks yesterday after like 4 games.

I am not seeing how this new mark system is an upgrade unless it'll be raining Legendaries all week.

Wow that blows big time. I've seen you get marks for the heroic strike playlist, I really hope that is something you can continuously farm all day long. If that's once also then I don't know what to say.

123rl

I went on holiday and only returned 3 hours before TTK was released. My Xbox One has downloaded the 2.0 patch, plus the other updates. So as soon as I switched it on and loaded Destiny, I was ready for TTK.

Xbox One is my bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom