• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemul

Why is every Legendary item I get from a faction package at a lower light than what I can buy from the vendor? Is this a bug?

First Nightstalker PvP match. First use of the super on a group. First Slayer with a Nighstalker.

giphy.gif

This gonna be good. I used the tether damage is shared/kills explode perk.

Blood Bound is a game changer, I tore through the story easily with it along with invis smoke. They're OP as fuck.

flkraven

How does infusion work? If I have a legendary armor piece that is level 40 / 250 defense, can it be infused with any other level 40 legendary or does the other legendary need to have more than 250 defense?

Trickster

2 people that want to try out some of the new lvl 36 strikes?

1 SC-Trickster
2 ???
3 ???

Will also give a chance to see if I can use my headsets mic

Why is every Legendary item I get from a faction package at a lower light than what I can buy from the vendor? Is this a bug?

Blood Bound is a game changer, I tore through the story easily with it along with invis smoke. They're OP as fuck.

hmmmm

i dunno... weird. You think it has something to do with the new loot system? Maybe you have to have received the lower stuff first before it gets reduced on the drop table

Makes sense that they want to stopgap people from abusing factions to max out early...

hmmmm

i dunno... weird. You think it has something to do with the new loot system? Maybe you have to have received the lower stuff first before it gets reduced on the drop table

Makes sense that they want to stopgap people from abusing factions to max out early...

That is a decent theory. That I wouldn't mind. As long as ranking up factions remains pretty easy and legendary drops are more common, slowly building up your drop quality isn't the worst. At least it is linear progress to work toward.

Best places to get 10 Hive & Cabal Major kills?

Hive - Cosmodrome. Basement of the first area. 3 majors spawn here over and over

Cabal - Right by the entrance to the Sunken City. Seems to have a high rate of Majors spawning inside the building

Infusion just brings lower tier weapons in line with higher tier ones by safcrificing higher level gear to lower level gear

If you have a low attack weapon you really love you can burn undesired high attack guns to bring it up to speed

Messiek

Today I realized I wasn't hyped for TTK itself but actually to playing through new content and having a great time with GAF friends... Turns out I'm playing it all by myself because of miscommunication :/

I'll hop in a party when I feel better.

BondFancy

Merrrrrr got Monte Carlo, had a 50/50 for hawkmoon from the engram. Has anyone seen year one exotics drop yet? Or do they no longer drop?

I love this talk of people complaining about loot drops. It feels nostalgic. I feel right at home now.

With the changes to the loot system I dont think people are going to see the fruits of their labors until they started playing more

People who rush through the content are naturally going to progress throught the table slower

Here's a video I found related to the legendary sword quest and other Dreadnaught adventures.

Watch at your own risk if you don't want to be spoiled on discovering some of this stuff (although some has been covered before by Bungie).

We explore Destiny's new area, the Dreadnought and shine a little light on some of it's secrets - including a legendary sword quest, locked chests, Calcified Fragments and the Court of Oryx.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=146&v=ijhBCJlb4zQ

Going to repost in the other thread.

flkraven

Infusion just brings lower tier weapons in line with higher tier ones by safcrificing higher level gear to lower level gear

If you have a low attack weapon you really love you can burn undesired high attack guns to bring it up to speed

Then why are people saying that their are infusing their armor to boost up the defense? Why wouldn't they just use the higher defense armor instead?

Then why are people saying that their are infusing their armor to boost up the defense? Why wouldn't they just use the higher defense armor instead?

Perk sets and stats probably

If you have something that fits your build and playstyle then it makes sense to infuse it

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Infusing is so important now. I love the concept of it.
Tell me everything you know about it pretty please! What have you done and how much did it cost and how much of an impact did it have?
Merrrrrr got Monte Carlo, had a 50/50 for hawkmoon from the engram. Has anyone seen year one exotics drop yet? Or do they no longer drop?
I'd bet anything they drop in the old raids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom