• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinKL

how do you get legendary marks? I been playing the crucible and I haven't gotten any yet.

In the patch notes:

Legendary Marks are now earnable by completing
-Daily Story Chapters (Not sure if per character)
-Weekly Heroic Strikes - First 3 strikes per account per week will give Legendary Marks. Once per character is guaranteed Legendary Engram.
-Daily PVP Activities (Not sure if per character)
-Weekly PVP Activities (Not sure if per character)

-Dismantling Year Two Legendary items. Legendary Loot drop rates have been increased across all activities
-Completing Certain Quests

Once you exhaust the bold, you are left dismantling Year 2 Legendary items

That's a pretty dismissive way of looking at valid complaints about the negative changes to the marks system.

the game just hit

who is being dismissive?

In the patch notes:

-Daily Story Chapters,
-Weekly Heroic Strikes,
-Daily PVP Activities,
-Weekly PVP Activities

-Dismantling Year Two Legendary items. Legendary Loot drop rates have been increased across all activities

Certain Questlines also award them as well

Chamber

love on your sleeve
In the patch notes:

-Daily Story Chapters,
-Weekly Heroic Strikes,
-Daily PVP Activities,
-Weekly PVP Activities

Strikes don't award them for every completion? That...is some bullshit.

Strikes don't award them for every completion? That...is some bullshit.

Yeah but once you complete the main story

Arent a lot of people getting to the 220-240 light range?

Once you can do the Epic strike playlist at the very least it should be dropping legendaries on a regular basis (plus legendary drop rates are supposed to be higher?)

Still we are only seeing 3 marks per legendary when dismantled

Probably makes more sense to do end game content and use dropped gear.... which I am sure was the intention all along

I did the daily PvP this morning (before work) before hitting 40, meaning I missed out on 15 marks. :(

image.php

loki 16

I just got back to Destiny after a couple of months and I got a bunch of legendary weapons which is cool. I even got a legendary auto rifle from a green engram.

bakeray

Leveled my Warlock to 34 over the weekend, I think I'm sitting at around 150 light. I'm at work now and am trying to figure out what my best course of action is when I get home. Do I even bother to upgrade my old exotics/rare weapons? Or should I just be looking for quest rewards/drops? I saw they added a new type of item to upgrade the old items to their max strength at the end of year 1, should I bother with that at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom