• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got the legendary edition, and I entered the taken king and expansions code it came with. It didn't download but when I put in the disc it was all there apparently? Is everything on the disc but the code just allowed me to access it?

Also any word on that 20 dollar stand alone with the collectors edition digital stuff by itself being on the playstation store yet? I don't wanna cash in my bounties until I get that and put on the exotic class armor so I can boost the new subclass.

Well, getting a sword will certainly be my first priority.

I am there with you, but I think you need to finish the story first.

My priority list once I get home:

1. Finish first story mission
2. Obtain and finish new subclass sidequest
3. Finish rest of story
4. Get sword

I guess I need to decide which element sword to get now....

So update from yesterday, I went back to Gamestop today and there was somebody different. I told him about what happened yesterday and he said "Yeah that guy is new, he should've just let you preorder and then bring in your old copy of Destiny when you picked it up for the 20$ thing" so to make up for it he punched in the pre order bonus thingy for me. All is right with the world x3

Hah just did Ceberus Strike and they changed it to have taken and vex in it. Nice change of pace.

Also I can't tell you how happy I am to see engrams fall from bosses now. That little part of my brain gets excited.

Ambitious

CO99H4KWEAAgee6.jpg:large

Yikes.

spyder_ur

How much rep does a commendation give? Is it still 250? And is it true you can only switch your faction rep once per week or so? Trying to plan my attack for packages when I get home.

Shito

I can confirm you do NOT need to be in a fireteam to spawn / get credited for the champions kills: just arrived in the divide to find two guys about to kill one of them. Shot at it a bit, and I got credited for it.
It's basically like the wolves event all other again. No need to be in a fireteam, but hard to solo (for the moment).

I can confirm you do NOT need to be in a fireteam to spawn / get credited for the champions kills: just arrived in the divide to find two guys about to kill one of them. Shot at it a bit, and I got credited for it.
It's basically like the wolves event all other again. No need to be in a fireteam, but hard to solo (for the moment).

Is this the help Ikora, Cayde, and Zavala quest? If so, where are these enemies we need to defeat? Thanks.

DjRalford

I've only played the intro story, and the subclass story, but the one cut scene had more story involvement than the entire vanilla game + HOW + Queens Wrath

Haven't had a chance to open up my copy yet, but all previous Legendaries are basically useless now, right? I keep seeing people posting pictures with blue armor.

DjRalford

Haven't had a chance to open up my copy yet, but all previous Legendaries are basically useless now, right? I keep seeing people posting pictures with blue armor.

If you have old pieces with good PVP perks then keep them, as normal crucible is balanced, otherwise old PVE stuff can go bye bye.

I'm just going to keep my raid stuff, 1 old legendary AR, a Scout, Icebreaker and Ghally.

Everything else can go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom