• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

phen0m24

Anyone know how to counter the "Taken Consumption" in a small crawl room in the Hall of Souls (near the chest requiring Key of Akka)?
There's what seems to be a common chest there, but the area around it kills you in like 3 quick "hits" and the chest itself takes longer to open.

Guessing
Titan? Put down a blessing bubble or an armor bubble over it?

I found a chest that infinitely spawns Hadium Flakes. It is in the masoleum and takes ~30 seconds per chest. We saw similar behavior in the cosmodrome rocket yards previously. It only stopped spawning when another player came into the patrol and took the chest while I was making a run. Hope it works for everyone. https://vid.me/zwdZ

RetroMG

2. My buddy said he couldn't get the reward for getting level 30/ both the expansions before August or what ever date but he has been 30 for months and had both expansions on release. I read they were glitches but is that fixed? If so where do I go to get them when I get home?

To clarify a little more on this, you get the stuff in one of two ways. The stuff should just be in the kiosks, so have your friend check the Emblem, Shader, and Sparrow kiosks. Otherwise, you receive them as part of the Veteran's tour. The glitch, (as far as I know,) is that you can't receive them as part of the tour if you've already gotten them from the kiosks, as you can only hold one of each. Because of this, the game won't let you proceed with the quest because you haven't gotten your "reward." The solution is to delete any of the rewards you've gotten from the kiosks when you do the Veteran's Tour.

Tjamato88

It is so quick to level up characters that I would just level up your Titan normally and make a warlock if you don't have one.
That's what I'm thinking I'm gonna do. I might not bother though especially since Bungie is making it easier to just play one character.

Lee

I found a chest that infinitely spawns Hadium Flakes. It is in the masoleum and takes ~30 seconds per chest. We saw similar behavior in the cosmodrome rocket yards previously. It only stopped spawning when another player came into the patrol and took the chest while I was making a run. Hope it works for everyone. https://vid.me/zwdZ

Nice. The old new area glitch that made the ether chests so fun. I'll keep an eye out for a placement that allows this later tonight. Thanks man!

Afrocious

How's this sound for a gameplan?

I currently have 2 level 34 warlocks and a level 8 hunter. I'm thinking about using the 25-level boost item on the Hunter, then deleting my alt Warlock to make a Titan to level throughout the entire game from 1 to 40.

PS4 specific content if I remember correctly.

QONVIyz.gif

Just going to spoiler it in case anyone is hypersensitive. It's a public event sorta thing on Earth.
I guess there are now events like the HoW stuff where you kill taken and eventually a huge ass boss spawns. Well I just partook in one at The Divide. Huge Taken boss spawns in and there are four of us fighting and then the Walker public event started.
That was a very epic couple of minutes.

The smart loot system is driving me nuts. started a hunter and have had as a legendary from packages - boots x2, NM Cloak x3, shotgun x3

I've logged off for the night, hopefully in the morning they'll be some guides up to make sense of it all

What's the light level of the raid? If its 280 I'm fucked

Yep, I really can't see too many people being properly ready for it

Edit sorry its 290, even Nightfall at 280 is going to be a stretch. As said I've given up for the day. got up to 233 with my warlock and will probably be around the same with my Hunter when that finishes the story

void666

Banned
Gaaah... ten minutes left. When i get home i plan to do EVERYTHING with my titan first. Maybe unlock sub classes on the other two characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom