• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the sword quest.

Basically I finished the story.
Back to the Tower to speak to Cayde.
Then everyone wanted a piece of me.
Speaking to Eris sent me to Shaxx.
Quest get.

Hedge

Redditors reporting that you don't need a fireteam. It spawns like any public event and will if you're solo, it's just impossible to complete on your own.

I have done the event a lot of times but the champ never spawned. Is there some trick?
We were three who killed the two yellow health mobs, and then it just ended. No champ.

Homeboyd

2 important things to note:

- Vendor Packages do NOT stack. ie if you get one, claim it, or the next one you get will replace it

- If your inventory is full, wormspore and hadium flakes will NOT go to your postmaster. Open all the chests you want or click on all the wormspore you want, you won't get it.

Okay guys, I know this has probably been asked before, but I just purchased the Taken King and I am in the process of installing now. I played the Destiny Beta prior to release last year, but this will be my first time with the full game, so obviously I am starting as a new player. What class does everyone recommend to start with, and does anyone have any pointers to help me get off to a good start. I am really looking forward to pouring the hours into this game, and I am hopeful that with the story expansion that it will really pull me into the lore. If you played the beta, were there any type of extras that were rewarded with that in the full game? Thanks in advance for the advice.

Warlock is life. Only extra you got from beta was an emblem nothing special really.

It's not too bad if you're really good at crucible. The key is to play Rumble and camp the spawns so it's one on one where you might actually win a last word battle. Medals give big boosts to points too. I did one rumble match and am now 52% done. Had a 3.43 k/d though.

i am so so bad at rumble, but i also know none of those sweet tricks

GhaleonEB

I have done the event a lot of times but the champ never spawned. Is there some trick?
We were three who killed the two yellow health mobs, and then it just ended. No champ.

There are three lieutenants, before the champion. Must have missed one and it timed out before you could find him.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Okay guys, I know this has probably been asked before, but I just purchased the Taken King and I am in the process of installing now. I played the Destiny Beta prior to release last year, but this will be my first time with the full game, so obviously I am starting as a new player. What class does everyone recommend to start with, and does anyone have any pointers to help me get off to a good start. I am really looking forward to pouring the hours into this game, and I am hopeful that with the story expansion that it will really pull me into the lore. If you played the beta, were there any type of extras that were rewarded with that in the full game? Thanks in advance for the advice.
Pick the class that appeals to you the most
Hunter

coy

I'm so jealous right now. I went on my friends list and saw probably more than I wanted to on there alone so I said eff it. Everything can't get spoiled and went to this last page. I'm dying!

Gamestop still has it here.. Maybe get it tonight but it'd be the worst night since I have an 11 hour trip tomorrow that involves a 4.5 mile hike.
My friend (over 2 decades) that got me into Destiny is on his way to Brazil. He can't take not being able to play during a release. I keep texting him non-spoilery things. It's killing him.

Mrcapcom

Sunbreaker impressions? I'm going with my titan all the way to 40 then Warlock then Hunter. I seen the latter come up, haven't seen or missed Titan Sunbreaker impressions...

Jelly of that sword
12006421_441360556070703_3421582969817797833_o.jpg

Gonna have to do this quest soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom