• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
12017525_441365679403524_4748207506784282973_o.jpg

???

0_0

R0ckman

Is there any reason randos don't "team up" when facing opponents? A lot of times when I'm sniping my teamates hide until I get killed, then come out. If its one opponent they do this take turns and use you as bait crap, half the time they end up dying too.

Shito

Is this the help Ikora, Cayde, and Zavala quest? If so, where are these enemies we need to defeat? Thanks.
It's the first step of the Petra bounty. Need to defeat those champions I. The Divide, Skywatch or a third cosmodrome zone I forgot. ^^
Those are basically public events you need to wait for. Nearly impossible to solo at the moment.

I had around 100 a few hours ago. They're not hard to get?

I must not be clear on how to get them then. I thought there was only a few places they come from? One being the weekly strike which you need to be light level 240? I am nowhere near that at 209 after completing story missions.

RetroMG

Once I have downloaded the collector's edition digital thingy, where do I claim it?

EDIT: Never mind, I restarted the game and the postmaster has stuff for me.

BahamutPT

Found chests for Key of Ur and Key of Eir. Nearby are devices requiring Wormsinger Rune.
Do I need to activate the device to summon something so I can get the key?

There is more Story through the first mission of The Taken King than just about all of Year 1 Destiny. So far off to a great start, that is what a campaign mission should play like.

AtticuSMT

Banned
Hey all. Minor quick questions...

Just to calrify I have my collectors edition sitting here with me at my work desk (I'm a sucker for physical goodies)

1. When I go home and key in my code the collectors edition goodies should be at the postmaster right? A shader/ class item / emote for each class. Along with the spark for my 1 under leveled class, right?

2. My buddy said he couldn't get the reward for getting level 30/ both the expansions before August or what ever date but he has been 30 for months and had both expansions on release. I read they were glitches but is that fixed? If so where do I go to get them when I get home?

3 the moments of triumph emblem should be in my inventory on loading up the game right?

Anybody wants to do story x3?

So I should get rid of my old legendaries now?

focus on just one character

you will take a full day just to level up one character to the appropriate light level and doing quests.

You were asked if you had to do crucible for the sword, you said no.

Are you saying the Shaxx sword quest is not the one you did?
Starts the same way with the 10/20? mats on the dreadnought, and 10 motes of light.

you dont have to do crucible but shax gives you the quest.

I am loving everything so far, but the thing I hate the most is that so many people have way more time to play than me and it takes me weeks to catch up.

phen0m24

OK so I can't play as I'm at work. Reading so many posts. Thinking about how crazy it will be to raid again. (Eventually)

All I could think to do was watch that infamous video. You know the one. The birth of a famous clan. Memories of tougher times on GAF. Brave souls bonding together to overcome the most trying challenge in Destiny history.

I bring you the birth of Team Epic Sax.

I'm now getting inspired at work by playing the song on repeat.
I'm insane.

https://youtu.be/TooHK8JXa8s

Deku Tree

Doing the first mission "the coming war" now quickly.
Just started.
Just Join if you want to do it. (Only doing this one for now.). No mic.
PS4 DekuBleep

Nvm done

Are there any iOS apps that are similar to Tower Ghost that are actually up to date with 2.0 & work?

Tower Ghost is busted and the update is in review with Apple. Hopefully coming today or tomorrow, but that's not going to work.

Afrocious

People take notice of Raid GAF. I get messages about it every now and then.

I don't think people care too much about clans anymore though given how Bungie implemented them.

RetroMG

Hey all. Minor quick questions...

Just to calrify I have my collectors edition sitting here with me at my work desk (I'm a sucker for physical goodies)

1. When I go home and key in my code the collectors edition goodies should be at the postmaster right? A shader/ class item / emote for each class. Along with the spark for my 1 under leveled class, right?

2. My buddy said he couldn't get the reward for getting level 30/ both the expansions before August or what ever date but he has been 30 for months and had both expansions on release. I read they were glitches but is that fixed? If so where do I go to get them when I get home?

3 the moments of triumph emblem should be in my inventory on loading up the game right?

1. Yes.

2. I don't know about this. I know if you have the stuff in your inventory it messes with your ability to do the Veteran's Tour quest.

3. Yes. It popped when I picked my character first thing this morning.

Tjamato88

Ugh I'm torn. I have a level 20 or 21 Titan that I kind of want to use the level boost on but I also could totally make a Warlock instead.

ich00

Are there any iOS apps that are similar to Tower Ghost that are actually up to date with 2.0 & work?

Tower Ghost is busted and the update is in review with Apple. Hopefully coming today or tomorrow, but that's not going to work.

I'm wondering this too. I can use tower ghost on my main computer, but the app is busted. I was using loadouts before, but that seems not to work right either.

BahamutPT

Anyone know how to counter the "Taken Consumption" in a small crawl room in the Hall of Souls (near the chest requiring Key of Akka)?
There's what seems to be a common chest there, but the area around it kills you in like 3 quick "hits" and the chest itself takes longer to open.

btkadams

Ugh I'm torn. I have a level 20 or 21 Titan that I kind of want to use the level boost on but I also could totally make a Warlock instead.
It is so quick to level up characters that I would just level up your Titan normally and make a warlock if you don't have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom