• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long dead the king

k0tDTL3.jpg

Wrecked oryx with swords on daily heroic

Shito

Any idea how big? Friend said he got another 18GB update today.
Around 60MB only, but the "preparing to download" phase lasts between 15 to 20 minutes, because of the size of the initial TTK patch.

I don't get the whole infusing thing. You infuse something better to make it better? Isn't that redundant?
It's for low level gear you really would love to use at high level.
We should not bother with this at the moment.

Just finished that VOG quest after you beat main story quest. Soooo awesome.

I decided to level my Titan first and no regrets. Love the sun breaker class ;)

So far taken King has been amazing and just destroys vanilla destiny in terms of everything.

Mindlog

This. This right here. Is an expansion.
And I haven't even come close to the main reason I bought the thing (Raid.)

When I heard the season pass would come with two expansions this is what I was imaging. First impression is as positive as can be.

traveler

Not Wario
The mission Paradox is no joke. Some of these Taken configs are hard to prioritize against-do I kill the teleporting melee captain that will key me in a few seconds, the centurions firing homing blasts that will kill me right now, the captains that blind me, or the goblins protecting them all?

So is grinding the 36 level strike playlist the best bet for farming engrams for possible legendaries?

How are people getting to 250+ light level so quickly otherwise? Legendary Marks are too slow to grind

MechDX

Arent you people who all decked out in year 2 purple gear already afraid of some damn burnout? The game just released hours ago...

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm about to leave work and head to Gamestop to pick up my copy. I am still worried that they won't be able to get their shit together and figure out how to give me the $20 credit for my vanilla copy.

Plz pray for me

E92 M3

Even though I'm overwhelmed and feel like there is too much to do, I have to say that the mission design is 100000 times better than year 1.

Luke or Urk please pass that on to the team.

matmanx1

Oh man, the Omolon prototype HC is fantastic. It has Outlaw already unlocked and is super accurate. I feel like a proper gunslinger. Looooove it!

Tecnniqe

Banned
My god...I need to have it before Bungie kills it.

My voice joins with yours.

Edit: RNG, of course.

The boss i did was the Fallen SABER one, more or less soloed whole strike and got help at the end, its so good at single target and even better if you can titan flame it. Its like a DOT nuke

One hit level 41 elites

Even though I'm overwhelmed and feel like there is too much to do, I have to say that the mission design is 100000 times better than year 1.

Luke or Urk please pass that on to the team.

Agreed. I'm not quite through the story, but everything has been stellar. Just the simple stuff like getting back to the surface for the mission to end changes the dumb dynamic of "I beat the boss, it's over".

Kalamari

I don't get the whole infusing thing. You infuse something better to make it better? Isn't that redundant?

Not redundant, just poorly worded. Your basically upgrading using legendary marks which can be gotten from dismantling legendaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom