• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
As1PsO0.png

come on come on come on come on come on

"REFRESH HARDER!" I'm refreshing as hard as I can! I can't refresh any harder!

KxoZz

12 hours of Destiny today. All of it amazing.
Time to finish now though. Many more hours tomorrow. Gonna get that sword.

Do we know the light level of the raid? Last I heard it was 260 light? Seems a bit low in my opinion.

Shito

12 hours of Destiny today. All of it amazing.
Time to finish now though. Many more hours tomorrow. Gonna get that sword.

Do we know the light level of the raid? Last I heard it was 260 light? Seems a bit low in my opinion.
People have been saying 290 in the past pages of this thread.
Don't know their source though.

If you want the sword you need 25 hadium flakes that can be best farmed in the dreadnought area know as the mosoleum. Just run around the area checking small spaces the chests tend to spawn at the same places.

I don't get the whole infusing thing. You infuse something better to make it better? Isn't that redundant?

You really like a 200 pulse and want that same pulse at 280? Infuse a shitty 280 auto into the pulse and you will get your 280 pulse. Same perks and all as the 200 version. Just viable at end game.

love all the new armor for hunters except the boots.

exile boots >>>>>

refuse to change.
L28TWYh.jpg

got the Hand Cannon from FWC that I was chasing from a package. Based Lakshimi

Jinjo

I'm afraid of heights and the second mission isn't helping.

Fatebringer and the horn still putting in work.

They won't for long. As soon as you start hitting lv38-40 enemies the Horn can't even tickle them. Damage difference from 170 to 220+ is huge.

Just think that 150-170 is the damage difference from 300 to 365, this is more than double that difference... Of damage deficit :(

Goodnight my sweet prince.

They won't for long. As soon as you start hitting lv38-40 enemies the Horn can't even tickle them. Damage difference from 170 to 220+ is huge.

Just think that 150-170 is the damage difference from 300 to 365, this is more than double that difference... Of damage deficit :(

Goodnight my sweet prince.

Still better than missing them with a no tracking rocket.

K.Sabot

Good to know the story is just as hokey and bad in TTK as it was in Destiny vanilla.

"TAKE THEM" - The Tak

"THEY WERE TAKEN"

by the way, no I don't want it to be better, that would just make it more boring.

GIMME MORE CHEEEEESE

DjRalford

Good to know the story is just as hokey and bad in TTK as it was in Destiny vanilla.

"TAKE THEM" - The Tak

"THEY WERE TAKEN"

by the way, no I don't want it to be better, that would just make it more boring.

Get your rock..... off my map

EDIT -
Top O the Page, Take a knee in front of the king of flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom