• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

I'm afraid of heights and the second mission isn't helping.

Fatebringer and the horn still putting in work.

That mission gave me the most vertigo a game has since I first played Crackdown and hit agility level 4. Crawling across that girder, oof.

"Don't look down!"

*looks down*

~swoon~

I'm at the final boss for the daily heroic solo, but I can't cheese it alone as I am only 223 Light.

Anyone want to join on me and give it a go? PS4.

DjRalford

That mission gave me the most vertigo a game has since I first played Crackdown and hit agility level 4. Crawling across that girder, oof.

"Don't look down!"

*looks down*

~swoon~

Jumping off the viewpoints in assassins creed use to turn my stomach, that feeling of falling at speed, urgh

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm brain dead, couldn't function today. This is some serious Crack.
Yeah, crazy busy day at work today and I can't focus. Shit's crazy, every once in a while I see a pic or mysterious tidbit or see discussion of the systems and I get reobsessed.

gonna be tough playing bloodborne tonight. but I have to beat it or I never will.

Shito

So I'm doing Petra's quest; how do you get to fight the Taken Champions? Is it random like HoW Fallen were? And wtf is the curious object?
Yeah, like the fallen wolves.
Nearly impossible to solo at the moment, but you don't need to be in a fireteam, randoms work.
The curious object will drop from the champions.

darthbob

Fuck, I wanna play TTK so bad right now. Might just grab digital copy....

I'm with you, LiK.

The debate raging in my head over buying the $40 standalone TTK is KILLING me. I've got the CE coming on Friday (thursday for you IIRC) and it's so incredibly difficult, and even depressing, to know that I paid for something that I should have today.

ugh fuckin' gamestop i sware on me mum

Is anyone leveled up to attempt the Nightfall? I'm 271. :p
We did the nightfall w/ a fireteam around 250-265 light. It was tough but the change to allow respawn on a wipe really helped.

Loot was shit though. I got 11 coins while Zewone and Trakan got legendaries. No exotics =/

Lee

It was weird. Was level 40, but had to play a few matches before they dropped. My team lost all those matches. Maybe a win is guaranteed first drop, losses, you keep playing until the game takes pity?

People have been reporting a few issues that all involve level and the game seemingly not recognizing it. Did you use red bull light sticks or the CE class items when leveling up? I wonder if certain parts of the game aren't recognizing boosted 40 as real 40 and that's why gear/quest rewards/crucible drops are appearing so glitchy.

JayHayabusa

Do u get to do the Tower tour mission on only one toon? Don't have it on my Warlock after doing it on Titan. If not where to find the VIP ghost?

Definity

I should probably take a break. Been playing since 5AM but my OCD and this quest system is not helping....just one more quest...

Hey, anyone wanna help me with the daily heroic? Im up to the last half of the oryx fight, but im too tired to do it alone.

Im at the end so easy daily.

Psn: looneyLmd

This game is so pretty.
E1J4TFr

How did you get that armor?

LiK

FYI, there's a pulse rifle with a pvp bounty attached to it at the weaponsmith... :3

how does that work? i need to use his gun in PVP?

I'm with you, LiK.

The debate raging in my head over buying the $40 standalone TTK is KILLING me. I've got the CE coming on Friday (thursday for you IIRC) and it's so incredibly difficult, and even depressing, to know that I paid for something that I should have today.

ugh fuckin' gamestop i sware on me mum

is the CE code in box separate from the TTK game download?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom