• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
ha, right after posting about if there is a fragment in the court, i get the key of gnashing teeth drop and open the chest.

seems random but court was in session

X-Frame

Ohhh Rank 2 with the Gunsmith and he gives you an upgrade package just like any other vendor. I got a sick rolled Omolon Scout Rifle plus a Hakke emblem and coins/motes.

I should be able to order 2 weapons tomorrow I think since I'm Rank 2, no?

darthbob

Just bought the TTK+CE goodies $60 bundle.

On Friday when I get the physical CE I'll sell the code here on GAF to someone who could use it.

Joba62x

Neo Member
I was just by myself on the divide to kill a walker, a fire team showed up and the Lieutenants appeared, we (4) killed them and then the champion, I got a curious object drop and it checked off 1 of the two champions.

I was not in a fire team just by myself, I couldn't have done it solo, Lvl 40 200 light.

But it looks like fire team is a suggestion and not a requirement.

So now that you can no longer pick higher difficultly 'heroic' versions of missions (at least not yet, for me), where are you guys going to complete those 'kill Majors or Ultras' bounties?

Thanks

DjRalford

Wait so what's the story with downloading the update today? It'll stall for a while and then go?

It has to verify the 17gb patch first, then downloads a small portion of data, so it takes 10 - 15 minutes to "prepare for download" then about 30 seconds actually downloading.

This shader doh!
12029830_441397932733632_1495795972826604165_o.jpg

jimboton

So, I found about 6 calcified fragments during the first Dreadnought mission. Speaking to Eris, she wants 5 more for the next step of this quest, and I have apparently given her all I had. Would it have been any different if I had only had one when I spoke to her (would she have required 10 instead of 5) or is this a bug?

neoism

what

yup its was a long crucible quest the first one i got... i had to pretty much play all playlists.. and i think it was 6 things to it.. its took soo long because of randoms...

got one level 5 weapon

im level 40

wasnt happy...

also goddamn that 618 map......<:(
ive gotten it like 10 damn times.. im quitting out everytime i get it from now on...

after i turned it in i got another from him its called conquer the day.. first one is complete a match in the daily playlist... not sure i will even bother...

:/

So, I found about 6 calcified fragments during the first Dreadnought mission. Speaking to Eris, she wants 5 more for the next step of this quest, and I have apparently given her all I had. Would it have been any different if I had only had one when I spoke to her (would she have required 10 instead of 5) or is this a bug?

Nah the quest just requires you to find 5 from when you get it.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Well I was trying to go through the story missions solo and now I've gotten to one where the higher difficultly option will pay me out marks but I'm 11 light under the suggested level.

Anyone know if I will be able to complete the mission with a lower than suggested light level?

FinKL

I don't know what maximum Light level is, but I speculate there's benefits for hitting it and leveling up after hitting it (turning in Public Event Packages)

http://www.twitch.tv/itsdatto/v/16121401 @ around 14:29:20, someone in their party comments on turning in quests to hit max light level before turning in something else then getting shushed by everyone in their voice channel. They all act "awkward" after that to me like they are holding some secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom