• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seibmoz

I posted this in the OT but can someone help. What quest gives the reward for the artifact, I'm completed the main story mission and LVL 40 with a light of 243 and I never received this as an reward.

E92 M3

Ohhh Rank 2 with the Gunsmith and he gives you an upgrade package just like any other vendor. I got a sick rolled Omolon Scout Rifle plus a Hakke emblem and coins/motes.

I should be able to order 2 weapons tomorrow I think since I'm Rank 2, no?

How did you get rank 2? Even with all challenges done it seemed like it wasn't enough

rNilla

Also starting TTK / Y2 properly:

MJb0W66.jpg

shermas

I just keep more and more quests. It's awesome!

Seriously... I've been playing on my Titan all day and I have quest after quest and quest piling up. I can't believe I have two other toons, with full postmasters, ready to go.

Titan is up to 225 and I think I have 40 or 50 marks. I already infused one weapon (for science).

The new missions are so much better... I don't think there was a single 'clear wave after wave after wave while I open a door' mission

SheHateMe

My body is at work.

My brain is playing Destiny. Halp.

This.

This is me, all day today.

I really should NOT have played for 3 hours before I came to work.

Funny story (in my eyes): So I log on at 7AM this morning and everyone from DGAF (and a couple of personal friends) on my friends list is already Level 40. I'm SCREAMING at my TV "HOW?!?!?" Logged in, used my Focused Light from deafmedal, turned in my 12 bounties, was Level 40.

I quietly said 'oh.'

Shiv47

So I used my spark of light on the level 4 hunter I had and in my package from the Cryptarch I had a blue engram pop into Thorn. That was pretty amusing. However, my warlock who was 26 had no package of any kind; I thought after going through my other two characters that the class specific leveling item was an automatic mail item. Is it not?

BraXzy

Damn my light level is only 190 after finishing the campaign. What's my best bet for getting a full set of legendaries? I want to be able to do the daily quests :L

DjRalford

This.

This is me, all day today.

I really should NOT have played for 3 hours before I came to work.

Funny story (in my eyes): So I log on at 7AM this morning and everyone from DGAF (and a couple of personal friends) on my friends list is already Level 40. I'm SCREAMING at my TV "HOW?!?!?" Logged in, used my Focused Light from deafmedal, turned in my 12 bounties, was Level 40.

I quietly said 'oh.'

Yeah, my PE packages instantly took me to 40, followed by the bounties my sunbreaker class was well over half levelled.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Has anyone done the weekly crucible quest? (I assume that's the one that starts with 15 melee kills) Are the rewards worth it? Because I really don't wanna do it =\

Damn, the chaperone bounty is gonna leave lots of people salty lmao.

I currently have the bounty and its not so bad.

Then again I always used the last word at close range with hipfire (I'd use a sniper for mid to long range).

So it was actually better for me since they buffed the hipfire accuracy :D

jimboton

Nah the quest just requires you to find 5 from when you get it.

That... sounds like a bug. I'm actually worse off for having found more fragments than necessary, since now they're probably gone for good just like regular ghosts. What if I had found 20 before talking to Eris. What if I had already found all of them.

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
I'm not saying bones of eao is required for exploring the dreadnaught, but they sure do help

Anastasis

Is there a game plan forming for day 1? What do I need to do to get raid ready for Friday? I'm 228 with my Titan all legendary weapons, only a chest piece and towel are legendary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom