• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
CO-v5sVUsAApt8E.jpg:large

Agent

I ranked up crucible, but didn't get any packages. I'm assuming that shouldn't of happened, right? There was nothing at the postmaster or Shaxx.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
How do I start the veteran tour quest? It won't show up for me. Deleted all the vip stuff yesterday. Or is part of the be brave quest and I need to get to lvl 40 first?

Kssio_Aug

Just reached level 6, and am enjoying the game so far. Playing solo, although I'd love to play some co-op.

I have a doubt about the skills.
I'm playing as a Hunter... should I just get every skill that I'm able to get when I level up? Is it possible to acquire all the skills in the game?

k1t4j

Does anyone want to do the daily heroic? (it's the last TTK mission)

With those 15 marks I could buy another piece of Legendary gear :p

I have 230 light right now if anyone wants to try a quick run

Just reached level 6, and am enjoying the game so far. Playing solo, although I'd love to play some co-op.

I have a doubt about the skills.
I'm playing as a Hunter... should I just get every skill that I'm able to get when I level up? Is it possible to acquire all the skills in the game?

You will unlock everything eventually and can switch between skills as much as you want.

SheHateMe

You guys and gals are having all the fun, and I'm at work studying the Treasure Island book from Cayde.

There's secrets in these notes here, I can feel it.

coy

Off work in 10 minutes. Then gotta drive in traffic for an hour. Then gotta make dinner. Then playtime with the baby. When she sleeps, then I can play. The wait is excruciating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom