• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexad

Daily Heroic wasn't too bad with 3 light lvl 240s.
Later jumped into the vanguard strike list with 3 lvl 250s.

giphy.gif

GhaleonEB

Is the quest to set up the patrol beacons bugged? I set up the first one and I've been standing on the scouting spot for 5 min now and it wont progress.
Pull out your Ghost. Look where the beacon is.

Finished the main story. I have nine quests on top and am paralyzed deciding what to do next. :lol

Lexad

I know weekly vanguard strike is account wide when you max it. Can you run the daily vanguard and crucible on another character to get additional marks?

Raybunny

After all this crazyness, what are the new ways of getting the legend marks?

I know about:
Dismantling legendary gear and weapons
Dailies (crucible and vanguard)
Nightfall
Weeklies
Crucible weekly reward

Missing something?

Got the ps4 hooked up and it's downloading destiny.

I'm upset they put all the DLC and dance stuff in 1 code -_-

I just wanted the dance and class items! Darnit.

Dave_6

Man, been away from this thread since this morning and wow have I missed a lot!

Anyways, love TTK so far! The Stormcaller subclass mission was outstanding. Best atmosphere in the entire game IMO. Also, ranked up DO twice today and got a shader each time; The Hanged Man and The Nowhere.

kidko

I love so much that this thread has gone crazy and sounds totally foreign to me once again. It's comforting because it means I have so much new stuff to explore!

zewone

So the sword is awesome. It's like Bladedancer, and you get a lot of shots. You could get quite a few kills under the right circumstances.
MNZWKjx.gif

Question for anyone above 260:

Are you infusing? Or finding good gear? Quests? Strikes?
Just trying to understand what I need to focus on now sitting at 264...

zewone

Question for anyone above 260:

Are you infusing? Or finding good gear? Quests? Strikes?
Just trying to understand what I need to focus on now sitting at 264...

Infusing. It's the best way.

I'm at 272 now and still have like 130+ marks for more infusing.

Spending marks for gear costs way too much.

So if I got a year two legendary that's lower defence then my equipped blue should I be holding onto the legendary to infuse it with higher defence blues?

zewone

So if I got a year two legendary that's lower defence then my equipped blue should I be holding onto the legendary to infuse it with higher defence blues?

If you like the legendary and plan to keep it, infuse the blue into the legendary instead.

Otherwise, break it down to marks.

jiiikoo

Banned
I just did the quest where you have to get the shard (or something). God. The doors were so silly. Didn't like that quest at all.

deoee

Moooorning!

Quick question - is someone higher up here willing to get me with 221 light trough the Daily Story mission before the reset? :)

PS4 - deoee0

If you like the legendary and plan to keep it, infuse the blue into the legendary instead.

Otherwise, break it down to marks.

Its nothing special, at this point I just want to get my light up to do the heoric strikes and nightfall, I will work on getting the exact stats etc I want later.

The legendary is 220 defense, the blue is 245. Any idea what the legendary would infuse to roughly anyone?

The return to the Vault of Glass mission needs a fireteam holy shit.

If I am thinking of the right mission I am pretty sure I solo'd that without too much trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom