• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
. Did you go to the actual DO vendor? That's where the packages go.

go to the dead orbit guy
giphy.gif

Didn't realize they changed that. There was no notification pointed towards him as well.

257 light with 120 marks in the tank. I'll hit 200 marks by Friday, see what Xur has, and then act accordingly.

Today was intense.

"take the day off," I said. "It'll be fun," I said.

Well, it was fun. But I'm going to pay for it tomorrow in the currency of exhaustion.

Juraash

Something else I've noticed is that emgrams seem substantially more plentiful in TTK. Gotten lots of blues to drop and even a purple in just a few hours.

Jesus fucking Christ this Entropys Pinnacle mission is hard. And to make it worse it's the exact same mission as a HoW one but taken enemies and way too many damn adds. More I play this game the more I hate it.

Tried the weekly Strike about 8 times. Got Valus Ta'Urc 7 out of those ten times and couldn't get past that first section. Someone always tried to run right through, they'd die and then leave.

This is my question too.

Leveled up factions and all that a few times today. Sharded dupes. Did daily, PvP, amd weekly stuff. Got some legendary drops that were outclassed by other stuff later in the day. Sharded all that stuff.

Edit: due to my exhaustion, I said "stuff" a lot there. But to clarify, basically just shard any lower level legendaries. No reason to keep them around unless you love the roll/perks and want to infuse them later on.

So are ghosts the best bang for your buck with legendary marks right now?Im at 60 so far from quests

I'm waiting until Friday to buy anything. Xur is coming. Might have a nice exotic weapon and armor engram for us to get. I don't want to buy anything before then and then find out he is selling it. Legendary marks are not plentiful enough. I want to be as raid ready as possible on Friday evening.

Jesus fucking Christ this Entropys Pinnacle mission is hard. And to make it worse it's the exact same mission as a HoW one but taken enemies and way too many damn adds. More I play this game the more I hate it.

That one was reallt tough. I wiped a good 5 times trying to complete it. I now realize how much I used gjallahorn as a crutch.

Paertan

Played through the main story line and some of the following quests. Got to 216 light but then I had to sleep.
Managed to pick up a Legendary I really like from Crucible while doing quest. Basically Legendary version of my favourite gun Hawkmoon! :D So that will do until I can upgrade my real Hawkmoon.
DQsXWUhm.png

Well today was a great day. Played at least a solid 12 hours of Destiny, possibly even more. Got to 260 light.

This feels like an entire brand new game.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Is the quest to set up the patrol beacons bugged? I set up the first one and I've been standing on the scouting spot for 5 min now and it wont progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom