• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemul

Seems like there's bounties from the vendor which are class specific now, not like Eris' bounties where she only had a bounty for one class a day and the other two classes were screwed, these ones run simultaneously and are tailored towards each class.

For example, today my Titan has a bounty to get Shoulder Charge kills, whilst on my Hunter in place of that bounty is a bounty to kill two people in a single Arc Blade.

deoee

Guys please...
I can't do it alone.
Last Phase of daily mission and the Taken just fuck me up :(

can someone help me here? ;_;

PS4 - deoee0

Thank you VERY much.
Was stuck on that mission for a bit lol :D

All this content feels so hard right now ^^

Emouse

just remember ... the quest its almost impossible to complete right now, the last step require to kill the shield brothers in a dificult of 280 with a shotgun and the first step takes you to get 2.0 k/d on crucible ... very frustrating

Yeah, gotta get a decent light level before doing the last part it seems

Shito

Okay, VIP missions done on Dreadnaught (thank fucking god!) and Old Russia. Just need 3 on Moon, 3 on Mars, and 3 on Venus.

Kill me.
Haha, started this as well.
Only did the cosmodrome for the moment, but I already dread an eventual second or third phase to this quest...

Sullichin

just remember ... the quest its almost impossible to complete right now, the last step require to kill the shield brothers in a dificult of 280 with a shotgun and the first step takes you to get 2.0 k/d on crucible ... very frustrating

I did the Crucible part but I'm pissed that the second part wants me to donate 15k glimmer. Glimmer farming is the worst. Pointless.

X-Frame

All I have to say is fuck Taken Captains and that Big Bang Darkness attack.

Luckily, that shit doesn't penetrate my Ward of Dawn, bitches. This is why I need Saint-14 so badly.

nOoblet16

Nightstalker Bow kind of defeats the purpose of Jumper controls.
How so?
Unless you are using the very last super type you have a fraction of a second to aim and you would need jumper controls to do that.

Unless you actually do mean the last super type that requires you to press X to Jason..err super. Meaning you have to take your thumb off the right stick.

I need a scuf controller.

X-Frame

So I'm going to be deleting 1 of my 3 Titans today. Which should I create, a Warlock or Hunter?

I'm leaning towards Hunter because of the Nightstalker and PvE, especially Keen Scout to help find shit.

Should pop when arriving in the game.
If your emblems are full, check the kiosk.

You simply complete VIP patrol missions on each planet.
Takes a while and gotta be lucky to get those VIP missions... ^^

It was automatically dumped in my inventory as soon as I hit orbit after TTK officially launched.

it was already in my Emblem slot on my character but if you're full, check the Emblem kiosk.

kinda disappointed we didn't get any special message for it lol

Oh yeah, it's there lol. Silly me.

Wait, what are VIP missions?

its the patrol missions that requires you to kill a specific target

this i the icon:
mlqgRzt.png

rNilla

How so?
Unless you are using the very last super type you have a fraction of a second to aim and you would need jumper controls to do that.

Unless you actually do mean the last super type that requires you to press X to Jason..err super. Meaning you have to take your thumb off the right stick.

I need a scuf controller.

Because X is Super on Jumper. Does that change? I haven't gotten very far with Nightstalker yet.

void666

Banned
Played from 6pm to 3am yesterday. And there's still SO MUCH TO DO.

This game is going to kill me.

Having a blast. Found lots of interesting stuff in the dreadnaught.

dozens of chests

blind thralls

husk relic

And many more.

Did a tier 1 court of oryx event. Some random jumped in and started shooting the boss which wouldn't take any damage because
it had to be damaged by cursed thralls.
Luckily i managed to kill it. Loot was crap but i had a fun time.

Spent some time in the mausoleum farming for mats. Me and a dozen guardians. Skirmishes between cabal and hive are frequent. Add the taken and guardians trying their new abilities and it gets chaotic.
I don't see bungie being praised for this but i think it's amazing how no matter what utter chaos is happening on screen. There are no frame drops. Smooth 30 fps all the way. Space magic.

Can't wait to go back.

If anybody is looking for an additional player for whatever, I'm always down to assist in any effort. I rarely team up with other people in this game, but I would really like to.

PSN: Th3BranMan92

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom