• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTripper

To spend 75 legendary marks on legendary 280 New Monarchy gauntlets to gain a full set of Year 2 Legendary gear or not.

What shall I do, dear DGAF? (I currently have blue 232 gauntlets)

PXebiaFh.jpg
That's a nice looking gun. I want it.

To spend 75 legendary marks on legendary 280 New Monarchy gauntlets to gain a full set of Year 2 Legendary gear or not.

What shall I do, dear DGAF? (I currently have blue 232 gauntlets)

Can't help but the thought of buying anything fills me with fear due to a) the scarcity of marks and b) getting screwed by RNG 5 minutes later

Going into day two at 248 Light on my Titan main.

Was able to get through the weekly last night so I'm going to try again tonight, along with the daily and the 36 Strike playlist.

I am hoping RNG luck gets me close enough to 280 to be attempting the Nightfall tomorrow night.

Xur will likely end up being the judge as to whether I'll be good for raiding. My luck for drops have been complete garbage so far. So it's not really helping my odds.

I am just focusing on my Titan. Not going to worry about my other 2 characters until my Titan is raid ready, otherwise none of them will be ready if I'm jumping between them.

God damn life and priorities!!!!!

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Who here is Jeartal?

I'm sorry man I had to kick you from my the100 group because somebody posted a response before you.

Please dont hate me! D:

It says you do a patrol, to get a patrol for the high value targets.

Can anyone shed some light on this? where, for example, in the cosmodrome do you go and what do you look for? its oddly worded.

It says you do a patrol, to get a patrol for the high value targets.

Can anyone shed some light on this? where, for example, in the cosmodrome do you go and what do you look for? its oddly worded.
It's the regular VIP/kill target patrol missions. Supposedly the new taken missions (skull and crossbones) count too but those are much harder and take longer.

thundr51

Just curious, since the factions are no longer crucible only, which should I join? I have 1 or each class. Currently my Warlock is FWC (just created her recently) and I Titan just joined New monarchy because...I like the names on the weapons they were offering. My (neglected) hunter is still factionless

BraXzy

Bit lost for what to do now. I've not made any progress with my light so I can't do the daily heroic yet or the heroic strike playlist. Guess I will wander Saturn for a but and see what happens.

Future

You must be some sort of God.

I used the TLW a ton, but I'm having trouble not getting wrecked by pulses or ARs trying to get into TLW range.

They reduced the range and damage output so much.

That sounds better though. Last Word beating scouts and pulses was a design problem and part of why the top 3 primary guns were mostly the same. I know because I primarily used those guns and eventually gave up in favor of Last Word/Thorn due to ridiculous snipe distance

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Of course when I finally get a legendary enfram its for the only slot I already have a legendary for :'(
Don't worry about the legendary/non-legendary thing so much- look at the attack or defense. You can either equip the higher one, or if you don't like it, infuse the higher one into the lower one to power it up.

Going into day two at 248 Light on my Titan main.

Was able to get through the weekly last night so I'm going to try again tonight, along with the daily and the 36 Strike playlist.

I am hoping RNG luck gets me close enough to 280 to be attempting the Nightfall tomorrow night.

Xur will likely end up being the judge as to whether I'll be good for raiding. My luck for drops have been complete garbage so far. So it's not really helping my odds.

I am just focusing on my Titan. Not going to worry about my other 2 characters until my Titan is raid ready, otherwise none of them will be ready if I'm jumping between them.

God damn life and priorities!!!!!

Yeah, been having bad luck so far too. I've had multiple purple engrams and packages that opened to nothing. Purple glove engram turned into an artifact >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom