• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

-griffy-

Banned
So its time to shard all those old legendaries for real right? No way to infuse or upgrade any of them?

Will probably still keep good ole LDR for old times sake

They still work fine in normal PVP, so if you like a specific weapon you might as well keep it around.

So its time to shard all those old legendaries for real right? No way to infuse or upgrade any of them?

Will probably still keep good ole LDR for old times sake

For crucible I'm keeping some of my favorite year 1 guns, but I don't see much point in keeping the armor unless they add transmog later. Pretty much the only armor I'm keeping is raid gear.

Daaaaamnnnn. How many marks was required for it?

125. Totally worth it.

Not sure I'll be ready in time for Friday's raid. We'll see.

yo, did they change the design for it? looks better!

VIraAYn.jpg

Not sure. I think the shader affecting it just helps a lot.

Shito

Just did that VoG mission: wow.
First of all, shit was hard to solo, even at 242 light: those taken are no joke when their abilities start to mix together. Nothing quite like running from a group of shielded goblins to get blinded by a captain and fall down to your death...
But that last part had such an awesome atmosphere, it's probably my favorite mission in the whole game at the moment.

MrDaravon

Managed to get a copy of Taken King, didn't think I was going to be able to :D

Totally overwhelmed with the amount of quests and other shit already lol. I got the Monte Carlo from my Vanguard Tour which is nice since that was one of the ones I was missing.

Ramirez

I got a Mida from my package which I had, but deleted for whatever reason. I used it all night in Crucible, and for the first time didn't feel at a disadvantage using a scout, I loved it. I also did Holliday's quest in 3 games, TLW nerf is really not as bad as some make it out to be.

what did you guys order from the Gunsmith?

i ordered the Omolon Fusion rifle, I liked the Test version.

a FWC package dropped the Hand Cannon by Omolon, it is a high rate of fire with better stability but lower impact. It feels like an in between of a Hand Cannon and Side Arms. Mine comes with Outlaw

zewone

I got a Mida from my package which I had, but deleted for whatever reason. I used it all night in Crucible, and for the first time didn't feel at a disadvantage using a scout, I loved it. I also did Holliday's quest in 3 games, TLW nerf is really not as bad as some make it out to be.

You must be some sort of God.

I used the TLW a ton, but I'm having trouble not getting wrecked by pulses or ARs trying to get into TLW range.

They reduced the range and damage output so much.

Nuszka

287 dudes and dudetes.
Amost soled the nightfall. Got to dark blade on my own , then some peeps came for the loot at the end, and they stole it :(

JayHayabusa

Doing random patrol with ultrajai and a Sublime engram drops from a lvl 4 fallen

and it's a class item engram!!!!

WHY?

I can't believe that after playing for almost 20 hours yesterday that I'm not at all burnt out and can't wait to get home to play more.

This new incremental system of gaining light is absolutely gaming crack.

Thanks for the daily story/crucible run this morning Noomi/DirtyAquaticApe!

SpecX

I got this Jolly Holliday quest and have to use TLW in the crucible. Seriously Bungie!? You can't go and nerf that gun then require it to be used in a quest. It's lacking details, but anyone know how many kills are required?

Ramirez

You must be some sort of God.

I used the TLW a ton, but I'm having trouble not getting wrecked by pulses or ARs trying to get into TLW range.

They reduced the range and damage output so much.

I found hip fire to be the only way to use it now, but it worked extremely well as long as I wasn't too far away. The old TLW was broken as fuck, it's still a capable weapon. Aside from shotguns, I feel like everything is almost where it needs to be, balance wise. It's still lame getting 2 shot by some of the PR though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom