• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a quest with Banshee where I need to
dismantle rare or legendary fusion rifles
, hmm now where have I done this before.

Of course the game drops anything but them.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
How does one acquire this quest?
No idea but hears a picture of it =D

pcAIhuF.png

RemiLP

Is it aafe to shard all old legendary armour and weaponds (except a few i want for pvp)? Do they have no use at all?

And is there a way to buy/trade for weapond parts yet? Im still suffering from the re rolling addiction

traveler

Not Wario
Anyone know a way around the subclass path quest completion bug? Just finished a stage in the defender questline and the last stage is to complete the subclass, which I've already done. However, it still shows incomplete for me.

lol this Chaperone quest. Well there is one exotic I will not be getting. This is not fun in the slightest. Done.

You only need to have it equipped. Easiest way is to not equip at all until you have super or heavy/are in a dominating position/map you're good at, then equip it and go to town with your secondary, super or heavy.

Xater

All I want to do is kill Stirok. I am hanging out at the Rocketyard, the Taken have so far shown up 3 times. No Stirok in sight. WTF? I already killed the other 2 on Earth which was no issue at all.

Is it aafe to shard all old legendary armour and weaponds (except a few i want for pvp)? Do they have no use at all?

And is there a way to buy/trade for weapond parts yet? Im still suffering from the re rolling addiction

you get one or more quests to dismantle rares or legendaries so you can still use them for something, but if you need space..

PSA: When using MoL to level gear, telemetries will increase the XP given to the corresponding weapon type, as will class items that increase upgrade rate for that weapon type. However, telemetries and class item perks do not appear to stack.

How does one acquire this quest?

Keep doing Petra Quest, you will eventually get it to where you have to beat "Tier 1" 6 times and then "Tier 2" 3 times and then "Tier 3" 1 time. I juat need 1 more Tier 2 win and then get better gear to tackle Tier 3

I think the Court of Oryx quest follows an Eris quest. Start the chain by
finding a calcified fragment on the Dreadnought and bringing it back to her.

Simonnnnn

Anyone doing the taken assault on Venus right now? Struggling on my own and imagine it would be better with a fire team. It's dead on Venus for some reason too.

Strider

I wanna do the Vanguard Heroic Strike playlist but only level 239 when recommended is 260 :(

Feel like I'm underleveled for everything at the moment

All I want to do is kill Stirok. I am hanging out at the Rocketyard, the Taken have so far shown up 3 times. No Stirok in sight. WTF? I already killed the other 2 on Earth which was no issue at all.

Make sure you're killing all the Taken Lieutenants quickly. I believe 3 spawn in that area.

Hey DGaf community looking for some people to play with in strikes and raids and just general fun! I was a played at launch for a few months but didn't have time to play the expansions and got back into the game a week ago and got TTK really enjoying being a Stormcaller but plan to level up my Titan and Hunter who are both level 25 as well.

I never did any of the raid content and really looking forward to playing that older content and clearing all the PoEs and just the content I missed and looking for people to add to friends list to play it with!

I'm a west coast resident and play most nights from 6pm till about midnight-1am Monday thru Friday and usually have weekends off from work!

Love using party chat and have good voice chat etiquette!

So if interested please reply or add me on PSN Caliaztec and just say something along the lines of Destiny when friending please!

For those asking how you get the Court of Oryx quest, it was just given to me.

I did the Sunless Cell strike as part of the Eris quest, she then gave me the Court of Oryx quest.

I love the Sunless Cell strike, the boss battle on Nightfall was so intense. But it wasn't a bullet sponge, it was fan and challenging strike. Same thing with S.A.B.E.R. and Shield Brothers.

Frenden

Banned
262. I can finally do Heroic Strikes and get some better stuff.

I had to spend some marks to get here, so I hope Xur doesn't require them in any capacity. I keep seeing that tossed around by the zeitgeist, but just as horrified speculation with no concrete info.

I really, really hope we don't need marks for him.

RetroMG

UGH. I was working on the patrol quest in the Dreadnought, had the boss down to a sliver of health, then got kicked. Error code: Caterpillar.

God Damn it, Bungie.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
The last one for me was the Skywatch boss. Did we do them out of order?

I already killed him while you guys were at the rocketyard. Then I went back there and killed the one there too.

7 more light and I'll be good for heroic weekly. Then I could farm heroic strikes to get to NF. A little at a time.

I already killed him while you guys were at the rocketyard. Then I went back there and killed the one there too.

7 more light and I'll be good for heroic weekly. Then I could farm heroic strikes to get to NF. A little at a time.

It wasn't checked for me. Or maybe it was and my game is just fucked because I have no clue how to read these Quests.

Man, I wasted 20 marks because my cursor moved and I clicked too fast when exchanging hadronic essence for armor mats.

I mean who the fuck needs spirit bloom these days?!

Okay so I'm playing from the very beginning and my first impressions are that the game is really damn good. Gameplay is very satisfying and the RPG aspects are very addictive too

Definity

Finally made it up to 270. With the daily crucible/story mission tomorrow I should have enough legendary marks to buy back a year 1 exotic.

You don't need legendary marks to buy anything from xur, right?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
262. I can finally do Heroic Strikes and get some better stuff.

I had to spend some marks to get here, so I hope Xur doesn't require them in any capacity. I keep seeing that tossed around by the zeitgeist, but just as horrified speculation with no concrete info.

I really, really hope we don't need marks for him.
Would make absolutely no sense at all, in more than the standard way

BahamutPT

Man, there is so much stuff to do, no idea what any of this is haha

There are a lot of chests in the Dreadnaught. Some require keys, some require you to do something.
This one is in a small room that kills you when you're inside. Most people just use a Super and will open the chest just as they die (it takes longer than the usual chests), but holding the Relic is the "official" way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom