• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I just got that FWC handcannon

try me, muthafuckas

edit: can't believe i got a shader AND a legendary primary in on the same rep turn in. thank you based god. i always believed

JTripper

Really not digging these Petra patrol missions on each planet that require you to kill the taken captains. The actual fighting taken is fun but the waiting around between areas for them to spawn is boring as hell. I really hope Mars is the last one.

Shito

Really not digging these Petra patrol missions on each planet that require you to kill the fall captains. The actually fighting taken is fun but the waiting around between areas for them to spawn is boring as hell. I really hope Mars is the last one.
It is. ^^

sjay1994

I wish the game would give me a legendary engram for a primary or heavy, but other than that, progress has been good

12036959_10204880526356260_5546598542983003438_n.jpg

12039661_10204880533916449_6219879072837879993_n.jpg

I asked the same question and the consensus is yes because you can always find better blue armor/weapons to ascend your current weapons/armor, but ghosts are much rarer.

However, some argue you should save your marks entirely for when Xur comes

Ta, I don't think I'll max before Xur so I'll wait

Really not digging these Petra patrol missions on each planet that require you to kill the fall captains. The actual fighting taken is fun but the waiting around between areas for them to spawn is boring as hell. I really hope Mars is the last one.

Are those bounties even relevant, I'm struggling to see/know what is so many are thrown at you

Am up to 242 light with the sunless cell strike, 5 vanguard strikes and find the flakes for the sword to start tomorrow, as well as finish the crucible quests. then I should hopefully see some real progression, also had my first mythical blue that's higher than a legendary

KxoZz

So I'm confused about something.
If I have exotic gauntlets at 280 light and find 285 blue gauntlets, what is the point? Why would I infuse the exotic with the blue and not just equip the blue ones?

Unlike armor, the Year 2 exotic weapons seem to just be visually tweaked and scaled up to the new damage levels with no other modifications. Sucks.

Yeah. Oh, I got a great Fusion you would love. It changes damage type based on if I am taking void, arc, or solar. It's solar by default.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
That hard earned victory.

Zoba was 20 lights under and I was almost 10 and we beat heroic weekly. Got crazy as hell at the end.

Good grief, Bungie really haven't neglected the PvP players this time. I have barely touched the main story as I've been making my through Shaxx's quest line to unlock the weekly bounties. Been given stuff to do from all the faction leaders (salvage, skirmish, control, elimination wins), and now the Gunsmith is getting involved too :p. Not sure how much more I have to do to get the bounties to open.

This game, guys. This game!

well that weekly was interesting. Kadey is making the Sunbreaker look very convincing. Me and Ocean struggling with our stupid bows and then she whips out Thor almighty and blows shit up.

11429708_480535368784072_1685375977_n.jpg

FinKL

I've only infused 2 things and I could of swore it reset the XP. I may have just used it on un-level weapons. Your probably right it doesn't reset, I'll edit the above.

Drain You

Is the Taniks Cloak new or did I somehow miss it this entire time. Had it drop last night from a strike.

Edit: damn top of the page and I got nothing :(

sjay1994

When you infuse, is there a significant increase? Or does it just average the two values out? I want to know before I start spending on stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom