• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I can get my sword, what element do you guys recommend? Leaning towards FIRE SWORD. ps I'm a warlock

I would also like to thank RNGesus for giving me my first Y2 exotic in the only slot I bought a 280 legendary. (Claws of Ahamkara)

You're the best!
/sarcasm

Homeboyd

Aww yiss, got the Defender Titan shotgun:

6e4zinrh.jpg

D2ItBYrh.jpg
Do year 1 rare/legendary shotguns count in the dismantling phase?

All I want to do is kill Stirok. I am hanging out at the Rocketyard, the Taken have so far shown up 3 times. No Stirok in sight. WTF? I already killed the other 2 on Earth which was no issue at all.
Are you still there?

Edit: Because I need to kill that guy too.

Cruxist

I can get my sword, what element do you guys recommend? Leaning towards FIRE SWORD. ps I'm a warlock

I picked Arc, because that's the damage that I'm always lacking in. I usually have plenty of Solar and I usually rock Defender so I've got void grenades.

traveler

Not Wario
Wait-is there a gunsmith quest for a weapon for every subclass or does he just have one per class and that happens to be focused on one subclass?

I picked arc for the sword because, correctly or not, I'm assuming it eventually can be upgraded to an exotic one and I liked the special move the exotic arc sword has the most.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I picked Arc, because that's the damage that I'm always lacking in. I usually have plenty of Solar and I usually rock Defender so I've got void grenades.

You know, that was a good call. I went with the fire sword because it's called Sol Edge

Welcome back to the stage of history

Very pleased with how things have gone for me today. I've managed to get gear that makes my Warlock not look like a crazy hobo.

And I ranked up gunsmith to rank 2 and got this sweet looking handcannon. I didn't realize he gives you guns when he levels up, so that was a welcome surprise.

And bonus, this was a perfect, random trifecta of swords in a strike. Bunch of randoms all thinking alike.

:eek:

that description though

give it to me

I SAID GIVE IT TO ME SENTINAL

edit: damnit sorry. post faster everybody.

It even sounds the same <3 I think Crucible felt sorry for me after seeing how terrible the Last Word was in the match I did for the stupid quest, so it gave me this! But seriously if you want just Crucible. Legendaries seem to drop for someone every match now.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
It even sounds the same <3 I think Crucible felt sorry for me after seeing how terrible the Last Word was in the match I did for the stupid quest, so it gave me this! But seriously if you want just Crucible. Legendaries seem to drop for someone every match now.

i WILL

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I asked the same question and the consensus is yes because you can always find better blue armor/weapons to ascend your current weapons/armor, but ghosts are much rarer.

However, some argue you should save your marks entirely for when Xur comes

do you just mean because then you'll know which slot you will have accounted for with an exotic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom