• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
^^^^Yes purple <--- blue will work but I suggest you keep that blue and dismantle that purple for marks

That's the point?

You infuse the sword with your heavy, it gains the heavy light, sometimes minus a few.
The point is you said minus a few attack. I've never seen infused weapon power lower than the attack I've used to bring it up.

Qblivion

I've been patrolling Venus for the past hour and have seen a single other human. I've failed two public events and a taken champion because of this. what the fuck is going on?

Frenden

Banned
Fully upgraded Still Piercer is mine. Will I like it more than my Quickdraw/Shortgaze 1000 Yard Stare? I dunno.

Zoba, I got a hand cannon on a Vanguard rank up with Third Eye, Extended Mag, and Ikarus. Woo!

LOL the warsat is timed

s02OEEK.gif

yeah pretty sure thats not true, i've infused armor and at least one gun, didn't reset anything

i've infused a few items so far (just a ghost shell and a cloak) and it looks like it reset the xp back to the last node you had purchased, which in some cases is a lot of XP :( i'd love to be wrong though.

So on the first story mission in the Dreadnaught, I found two calcified whatsits.

I didn't have the quest for collecting them yet though. So it's not registering those two in the bar, even though it says 2/50 found on the Dreadnaught map screen.

...did I accidentally get ahead of myself and potentially screw myself down the line if this quest eventually leads to collecting all 50?

So on the first story mission in the Dreadnaught, I found two calcified whatsits.

I didn't have the quest for collecting them yet though. So it's not registering those two in the bar, even though it says 2/50 found on the Dreadnaught map screen.

...did I accidentally get ahead of myself and potentially screw myself down the line if this quest eventually leads to collecting all 50?

Nah that's the only one that needs you to collect some (on the progress bar) The other steps unlock organically when you have like have a set amount like 25.

R0ckman

I highly recommend the new Suros Scout Rifle, was able to solo the daily with not too much trouble. The thing I hate about Taken is that I easily run out of ammo during solo attempts. Almost solo'd last night but at the end I just couldn't deal with all of the Taken when you enter that dimension for the last part of the fight.

Sullichin

Damn, Paradox is an awesome mission. Thought it might be a little lame that they
revisited Vault of Glass again like that one CE quest
but this was much better. I found it to be pretty difficult. It was nice feeling outmatched by actual AI patterns and not big health bars. The shotgun I have does bonus damage against Taken and made quick work of majors. The shotgun nerf really doesn't feel like a big deal in this situation. I just had to run around like crazy to not get smashed by those black-hole projectiles. The boss fight is great, using familiar raid mechanics in a fresh way. And like the rest of TTK the story presentation is several notches above what we had previously. I could see this being a really hard mission as a daily.

purg3

slept with Malkin
got a legendary Scout Rifle called "Treads Upon Stars" from the Cabal dude strike. It's basically a VoC without full auto. Has Will of Light on it too. I will be using this for a while lol.

FiraB

Banned
Damn, Paradox is an awesome mission. Thought it might be a little lame that they
but this was much better. I found it to be pretty difficult. It was nice feeling outmatched by actual AI patterns and not big health bars. The shotgun I have does bonus damage against Taken and made quick work of majors. The shotgun nerf really doesn't feel like a big deal in this situation. I just had to run around like crazy to not get smashed by those black-hole projectiles. The boss fight is great, using familiar raid mechanics in a fresh way. And like the rest of TTK the story presentation is several notches above what we had previously. I could see this being a really hard mission as a daily.

The ending of that missions is excellent, felt so sorry for him but they will be remembered now.

R0ckman

I saw the oracles, but did they even matter in this mission, my wife was acting up during that mission so I wasn't 100% focused on what was going on, just seemed like another straight forward boss to me and the fireteam I was with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom