• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was about to crack and ask for some help when I finally got it!
Got to the chest with 6/7 seconds left, thinking it wasn't enough and all my effort would go down the drain, but was able get it open in time :D

what did you get? how does it work?

i saw the 2 chests but couldn't do anything with them

you only get legendary marks once a day in crucible?
this some bull shit.

blade in PVP is OP as fuck. killed 12 guys in one heavy ammo round.

vctor182

So it seems my collector's stuff from PS3 is unnavailable on PS4. Had the PS3 limited edition so it gave me an Emblem, Ship and Ghost shell but on PS4 it's telling me I need to have the collector's edition to equip them.

Nah that's the only one that needs you to collect some (on the progress bar) The other steps unlock organically when you have like have a set amount like 25.

Cool thanks.

Also, now that we can no longer simply select heroic levels on missions, what are the best missions/areas for killing Fallen, Cabal, Hive and Vex Majors and Ultras?

I'm on Cabal right now. Used to just do Exclusion zone and have it done in 2 minutes, now that mission on easy only has like 3 majors.

Truphenom

I highly recommend the new Suros Scout Rifle, was able to solo the daily with not too much trouble. The thing I hate about Taken is that I easily run out of ammo during solo attempts. Almost solo'd last night but at the end I just couldn't deal with all of the Taken when you enter that dimension for the last part of the fight.

+1, it's a beast and easily my favorite taken weapon so far.

I agree. It is easy for PVP'ers to kill x amount of bots in PvE, but near impossible for people like me to even get a single kill in PvP.
But it's too late now. It is already implemented. :(

The pvp in the game isisnt that tough so you should be able to do it.

Stider

the quest

jolly holliday

DANSmotherfuckingGAME.....

smh bungle...

I soooo agree with this! If there were enough people here I was going to suggest (if the game allows this I'm not sure) making a fireteam of 6 and go into rumble and just lest people get kills to complete the quest.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I might have stuff to get me to 260 now. I'll be back. You would could leave and see if you got anything to get you up too Zoba.

BahamutPT

what did you get? how does it work?

i saw the 2 chests but couldn't do anything with them

For the Chest of Scent you need to stand in a cave (left side of Mausoleum facing the abyss, a small hole in the wall of a room) for about 30 seconds. You'll get a buff lasting 1 minute and immediately need to haul ass to reach the chest (left side of the abyss) using the invisible platforms. Aditionally, the chest takes longer to open than usual.

The other chests require keys/some other things, depending on the chest.

I might have stuff to get me to 260 now. I'll be back. You would could leave and see if you got anything to get you up too Zoba.

seriously dout i'll get that high but more light is better.

i love the design of this strike but with our level we have to be on point.

the person getting the relic needs the other two to aggro the boss to keep fire off of them
then adds will spawn and we have to DPS them
then the boss moves
and goblins spawn on top of the pillars then

when medusa's stare comes, it's musical chairs to get behind a pillar.

it's such a cool fight but we take so much damage so we have to be careful.

Worth doing all the quests for Petra and Variks!

12011250_952171771487761_7613318392546783167_n.jpg

Lnkn52

The more I play, the more I like the new light level system. The possibilities are endless on how you want your end gear to look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom