• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Which part of the dreadnought is the wormsinger rune in again? Know I saw it somewhere. Also what do I with sky burner command Cofer?

FUCKING FINALLY!

Better get 10 exotics out of that strike.

Had a mini panic attack when the boss's shields went down and both of you guys died at the same time.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
We did it. Being 260 for me makes a difference. I don't get killed in one or two shots and it doesn't take me 20 hits to kill minotaurs.

We did it. Being 260 for me makes a difference. I don't get killed in one or two shots and it doesn't take me 20 hits to kill minotaurs.

That plus we had better teamwork. Me using an auto rifle put my light down but it aggro'd the boss better than the hand cannon.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
If you guys still want to run strikes I'm up for it. Things should be alright now that I can handle it without being nerfed.

Tjamato88

Welcome! Hang out here, don't hesitate to ask questions and look for groups!

If you're interested in raiding (you're almost ready for the first one already), I do weekly newbie raids. Watch for a link to signups here when it gets closer to time.
Is there still room in the group raiding tonight?

I meant to post here but did it in the gaming OT...

Need 3 brave souls to join us on Friday night at 1030 PM pacific. PM or add me on PSN with the blind raid as the subject.

Yeah you can just takes an awful long time. Think you get like 6% for that mini boss at the portal in yesterdays Heroic Story so maybe worth just killing that a few times.

Worth it, haha. Anything to save me from more forced Crucible playstyles I don't enjoy. The Gunsmith test weapons are bad enough, bleh.

KxoZz

Which part of the dreadnought is the wormsinger rune in again? Know I saw it somewhere. Also what do I with sky burner command Cofer?

Wormsinger Rune: In the Hull Breach area in one of the chest spawn locations there's a hive console you can use it on.
Skyburner Command codes can be used in a small room of the Cabal ship in the Mausoleum area of the Dreadnaught. Jump up to it and you should easily find the console.

Worth it, haha. Anything to save me from more forced Crucible playstyles I don't enjoy. The Gunsmith test weapons are bad enough, bleh.

Lol yeah I just ignored all the Crucible ones after the first set. I'm in no rush to level my gunsmith he is already half way to 3. I really hope the Chaperone is decent.

I want that sword, but I don't want to run around the dreadnaught looking for random chests

Hit Rank 5 with Eris then, she gave me 22 of them in the level up package.

Has anyone already sharded all their Year 1 gear as long as it's not PvP useful?

Meaning, Raid Gear or PvE weapons?

They can pry Atheon's Epilogue from my cold dead hands. Yes, that would seriously be the last Year 1 raid gear I held onto; it was my first and will be my last.

I still have full weapon and armor sets for Vault, Crota's End, Trials of Osiris, Iron Banner and Prison of Elders. I haven't had time to "spring clean" my vault but space hasn't become an issue yet.

Out of curiosity, has anyone found any legendaries worth a damn for crucible use? I know it's early, but my killfeed is full of the exact same perfectly rolled / broken house of wolves stuff that dominated the crucible pre-ttk. Kind of depressing that I've needed to go back to my party crasher just to compete.

Juraash

I'm so stoked Warlocks got the Scout as their exotic.

On another note, stuck at work for 20 more minutes and this day can finally end lol. Now that I've had a few hours with the expansion, work is way tougher to get through.

Out of curiosity, has anyone found any legendaries worth a damn for crucible use? I know it's early, but my killfeed is full of the exact same perfectly rolled / broken house of wolves stuff that dominated the crucible pre-ttk. Kind of depressing that I've needed to go back to my party crasher just to compete.

Once you finish the TTK story Zavela gives you 3 options and the pulse is awesome. Apple of Discord.

Worth doing all the quests for Petra and Variks!

12011250_952171771487761_7613318392546783167_n.jpg

What's the last quest? Is it Irorxi(sp?)

EDIT: No never mind. Way further down the rabbit hole than that. How long did it take you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom