• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

I soooo agree with this! If there were enough people here I was going to suggest (if the game allows this I'm not sure) making a fireteam of 6 and go into rumble and just lest people get kills to complete the quest.

That's no fun. Your giving up before you even started. The harder it is to get a weapon just makes your victory so much sweeter.

ZServ

Haven't played since vanilla. Reinstalled to see if the changes to the core game were enough to warrant me paying 60 bucks for more content.

And I can't even do a third of the MP modes. Welp. I've been had once again.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone know if you HAVE to be in a fireteam to complete the Petra quest for killing Taken Majors that spawn in Patrol?

Anyone wants to team up and do the Petra quests?

Yes, I want that exotic.

You can add me :) PSN: ultrajari

neoism

I soooo agree with this! If there were enough people here I was going to suggest (if the game allows this I'm not sure) making a fireteam of 6 and go into rumble and just lest people get kills to complete the quest.

im even a pvp guy also not as good as some here but damn that gun is straight fucking garbage now....

Why.jpg bungie.... WHY....

Kyoufu

Haven't played since vanilla. Reinstalled to see if the changes to the core game were enough to warrant me paying 60 bucks for more content.

And I can't even do a third of the MP modes. Welp. I've been had once again.

Should have played last week when the new MP modes were available for all users.

JTripper

Worth doing all the quests for Petra and Variks!

12011250_952171771487761_7613318392546783167_n.jpg

Yes pls

sjay1994

People looking to do the Petra quest?

I also need to kill 2 champions and get the curious object

Also, just got this from an engram

12027787_10204880856164505_3359476295380425051_n.jpg

Not sure if its any good... but still its my first legendary primary so far

I'm 249 light atm is it possible to do the Heroic playlist? Seems like this is the best way to get marks and gear yet it's hard to get the marks and gear to run it at 260 lol.

Does it have matchmaking?

TLW Quest is nonsense: "Get kills with TLW equipped."

Get two sniper kills and a grenade kill with TLW equipped then die. Lose 1% progress. Get 3 kills with super OP Solar Titan Hammer then die. Gain 10%.

Thank the tiny baby Jesus that part is done. Question for later progress:
Can I do all of the shotgun kill portion on PvE Majors or are some Crucible kills required? I really don't feel like using shotguns in Crucible.

Strider

Wow. I just randomly went to the Divide and there was already a group of people there taking out a Taken Champion. Got the curious object too. Good timing.

vac

Neo Member
I'm 249 light atm is it possible to do the Heroic playlist? Seems like this is the best way to get marks and gear yet it's hard to get the marks and gear to run it at 260 lol.

Does it have matchmaking?

Just did it with mate and a random. We were 246, random was bit lower. We got the Taniks Strike from HoW and it took us 1 hour, was very slow going :p Ammo was an issue. I imagine some strikes not too bad at that level though.

sjay1994

Get two sniper kills and a grenade kill with TLW equipped then die. Lose 1% progress. Get 3 kills with super OP Solar Titan Hammer then die. Gain 10%.

Can I do all of the shotgun kill portion on PvE Majors or are some Crucible kills required? I really don't feel like using shotguns in Crucible.

No idea. I still don't have a high enough light level to attempt the strike.

Also, I thought the first part was terrible initially... but if you can get some merciless medals, the percentage shoots up a ton.

Went from 60% to complete by getting 3 5 kills streaks in a match

Yeah you can just takes an awful long time. Think you get like 6% for that mini boss at the portal in yesterdays Heroic Story so maybe worth just killing that a few times.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Damn was STORMING on the way home, like I fear for my neighborhood's power type of deal. Took forever.

I'm really impressed with the quality of the physical CE goodies. There's just a ton of stuff. Way more to read than I anticipated. I love the little sketch of Saturn from Phobos or whatever it is, I may actually have it framed to put up. Might patch myself a Tex Mechanica polo shirt too. The strange coin isn't plastic like I expected. The box with the inscription, the steelbook and everything, it's just gorgeous.

Getting everything set up. Then I need to squeeze in a quick workout cause god knows I won't be getting off my ass much the next 48 hours. Then I dip my feet in and it'll be just about time for tonight's Newbie Raid. Easing into this thing realllll slow. :D

nOoblet16

Hammer of sol is so OP and broken that it isn't even funny.

Armour buff (this is the one that bugs me the most) with multiple ranged one hit kill attacks at a fairly high frequency, even more than Golden gun along with a very disorienting super.

Come on!!

I'm looking to do 5 Vanguard Strikes if anyone want to join in/help out. Might do some weeklies after that depending on what my light level looks like.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Uh... hello!

I'm kinda new to this game, only level 23.
I really like it but it's getting kinda lonely.
Is there any guild recruiting noobs?
Welcome! Hang out here, don't hesitate to ask questions and look for groups!

If you're interested in raiding (you're almost ready for the first one already), I do weekly newbie raids. Watch for a link to signups here when it gets closer to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom