• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the last quest? Is it Irorxi(sp?)

EDIT: No never mind. Way further down the rabbit hole than that. How long did it take you?

Did it over a few days so not to sure, probably something like 4 hrs with all the waiting around for the original events

Also anyone interested in helping me with this level 40 Undying Mind strike? Really wanna progress in this quest but can't solo this strike.

Footos22

Logged in for the first time in 10 months and got so much new shit given to me I pretty much went up a level Instantly.
Any reason to hold onto the dozens of legendary/ exotic weapons I have. Got one new common gun and it's more powerful then all of them.... Man I'm overwhelmed

Did it over a few days so not to sure, probably something like 4 hrs with all the waiting around for the original events

Also anyone interested in helping me with this level 40 Undying Mind strike? Really wanna progress in this quest but can't solo this strike.

Ok. I just finished up the Earth, Venus and Mars missions, and now I have the Irorxi bounty. No new quests though, maybe I have to unlock the dreadnaught patrol first.

SpecX

Maybe it's already been mentioned, but I can't find it anywhere online. What's the highest light level you can obtain? I know 280 seems to be the recommendation, but are we able to go higher or has Bungie not said yet?

First nighfall done. Got a nice scout!
Got a couple of 300 weapons so maximum light must be 300?
Anyone know if its garanteed an exotic of we dont die in nightfall? Entire fireteam dies

That Bow and Arrow boss kill though

https://vid.me/OI63

katniss-bow.gif

This is why the Sprinkler is a good emote.

Echo chamber done with hzoltan and goathief. Holy crap that was intense and difficult. Great fun!

It's a really good strike and at no point did I feel like I was being BS'd by the mechanics. It's just insanely challenging being underleveled.

Fallen SABER on the other hand. That's some bullshit. The WARSAT portion underleveled is impossible unless there's a defender titan around. There's no cover and ships everywhere.

Marvel

could never
It's a really good strike and at no point did I feel like I was being BS'd by the mechanics. It's just insanely challenging being underleveled.

Fallen SABER on the other hand. That's some bullshit.
Yes, very well designed! My sword helped against armoured prayprays at the end.

mekes

Got the year 2 Alpha Lupi chest plate and an exotic fusion rifle called Telesto. Must say that the Telesto is fun to use. Its like the Gjallahorn of fusion rifles in the sense that after the impact, you get the slight delay and then the damage starts rolling in. Its good fun watching enemies have a fit before disintergrating!

Managed to get up to 271. Hopefully tomorrow reach the 280 :)

maomaoIYP

Out of curiosity, has anyone found any legendaries worth a damn for crucible use? I know it's early, but my killfeed is full of the exact same perfectly rolled / broken house of wolves stuff that dominated the crucible pre-ttk. Kind of depressing that I've needed to go back to my party crasher just to compete.
I've replaced my Her Benevolence with a 1000 yard stare that has almost max stability. I don't have hidden hand or snapshot anymore, but perks aren't the most critical on snipers anyway.

Got the year 2 Alpha Lupi chest plate and an exotic fusion rifle called Telesto. Must say that the Telesto is fun to use. Its like the Gjallahorn of fusion rifles in the sense that after the impact, you get the slight delay and then the damage starts rolling in. Its good fun watching enemies have a fit before disintergrating!

Managed to get up to 271. Hopefully tomorrow reach the 280 :)
What's element on it? And how did you get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom