• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken event starts in Rocketyard, no one in sight. Only me. Me vs oblivion. One day another human will venture into rocketyard and it will be a happy day. Until then, loneliness.

tumblr_inline_mvjjidQVml1rol0nc.gif

First matchmade strike with randoms...and one guy is afking the whole thing, only moving up enough to find a new hiding spot, presumably so he can shoot at the boss to get loot.

Never change blueberries.

Taken event starts in Rocketyard, no one in sight. Only me. Me vs oblivion. One day another human will venture into rocketyard and it will be a happy day. Until then, loneliness.

tumblr_inline_mvjjidQVml1rol0nc.gif
To be fair, Earth's patrol layout is really stupid with needing to traverse through tight buildings to get to the next area. Rocket yard especially, you have to immediately turn around on spawn, go through a tight building, and then move back one more area.

To be fair, Earth's patrol layout is really stupid with needing to traverse through tight buildings to get to the next area. Rocket yard especially, you have to immediately turn around on spawn, go through a tight building, and then move back one more area.

Oh for sure. It's a pain to get anywhere. I do find it pretty funny though just how consistently empty this area is.

Finished The Sunless Cell, and wow, that approach to the cell proper across the bridge is one of the most hauntingly beautiful environments I've seen in a game. Absolutely stunning work Bungie!

Yeah, I don't know how people are getting their light so high. Every armor drop I've gotten over the last several hours (like, 9 hours...I have no life) of playing has been worse than what I have. Weapons only marginally better.

I even did a couple heroic weeklies and got 4 pieces of armor. All inferior. Guess I'm gonna have to buy my way to the top. My rng luck was never good anyway, I guess.

InFamy

Neo Member
Oh man I have no idea what I'm doing in a Rift. I'm not used to these maps yet so I'm a bit nervous to grab the spark lol. So far I've just let someone else carry it and protect them. Anyone who's brave enough anyway.

Kalamari

Made it to 265, NF should be doable tomorrow.

Also, I have been wondering about max light levels for certain gear, such as green seems to have a limit of about 200 light. I bet blue gear goes to 300, and purple and exotic go 300+.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Man this fucking hadium flakes quest is just sapping my drive to play the game. I've been at it for over an hour and I have 5, and half the chests I do find require keys that I don't have and shit. I'm really frustrated.

Man this fucking hadium flakes quest is just sapping my drive to play the game. I've been at it for over an hour and I have 5, and half the chests I do find require keys that I don't have and shit. I'm really frustrated.
I'm doing it now. Go to the The Mausoleum and just run around the rim of the room. I already 7 in like 5 minutes. A ton of chest in that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom