• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your Queen's rank like?

Did everything so far except for the 3 bounties Petra put up after completing the Variks' quest line. In the process of doing those right now.

It's Rank 4. I also did all the story missions I could. After finishing Variks' quests she popped and gave it to me. I did not do any of her bounties either.

I love this Scout Rifle

rxjjmOk.jpg

4rNqwY3.jpg

Fires as fast as The Last Word and it also feels almost as accurate as it in the air. Hell, hip firing with it is pretty good too. It sounds great and it looks sexy with the LED displays.

If it has a good TTK in Crucible I think I found a new Primary for now (probably doesn't though since it's a Scout with low impact).

Wallach

Fuck!! The champion at venus was at 10% health and he despawned because i was killing him alone and it took too long. -_-

I've seen three of them do that at around 5-10% health. One of them did it even though there were like six players there and he got that low in like thirty seconds or some shit. Stopped paying much attention to that chain since.

Frenden

Banned
I love this Scout Rifle

rxjjmOk.jpg

4rNqwY3.jpg

Fires as fast as The Last Word and it also feels almost as accurate as it in the air. Hell, hip firing with it is pretty good too. It sounds great and it looks sexy with the LED displays.

If it has a good TTK in Crucible I think I found a new Primary for now (probably doesn't though since it's a Scout with low impact).

I have the higher impact legendary variant (also the same one that Banshee is selling ATM for Armsday), and I like it a looooot.

It has a great sound and feel. So smooth. Mine has range and balance perks mostly.

JTripper

Ugh these lieutenant patrol missions are awful. I think I've spent more time waiting for taken to appear than doing quality missions.

Is there any point in even playing when I've done the missions that get me marks? I feel like the game is holding me back from progressing. Not sure how I can get my light level up atm.

Frenden

Banned
Is there any point in even playing when I've done the missions that get me marks? I feel like the game is holding me back from progressing. Not sure how I can get my light level up atm.

The game opened up for me as soon as I had enough marks to buy the Vanguard Ghost which was a huge boost to my light level. After, blue drops of high light started to drop for me and infusing became more viable.

For what it's worth, you're in the doldrums now, but as soon as you get a little more light you can start tackling activities that drop progressively better and better gear throughout.

I have the higher impact legendary variant (also the same one that Banshee is selling ATM for Armsday), and I like it a looooot.

It has a great sound and feel. So smooth. Mine has range and balance perks mostly.

pic? i want a legendary version. I ordered the SUROS from the Gunsmith but idk what it is.

Mupod

sure do love wasting my entire night on this lame ass dreadnaught patrol, and yet at no point has this game explained how these chests work. I found a rune, and found the chest it unlocks, and it did absolutely nothing.

About to finish a Gunsmith Quest for an exotic...will update with what it is. I am rank 3 with him by the way.

Edit: oh snap...he gave me the Tlaloc! Class exotic scout rifle! SEXY!

Edit 2: apparently it's class specific so Hunters Get Ace of Spades

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
has anyone tried skolas with high light? is it less ass now?

also, can you get taken king loot from the chests at end of PoE?

Sorry if this has been asked, but any idea why I'm not able to choose difficulties on strikes anymore? Level 34 and all I get are the base level for the strike or 'impossible'.

maomaoIYP

About to finish a Gunsmith Quest for an exotic...will update with what it is. I am rank 3 with him by the way.

Edit: oh snap...he gave me the Tlaloc! Class exotic scout rifle! SEXY!
How did you get to rank 3 so quick? Does he have new test guns daily? I thought it was only once a week.

sure do love wasting my entire night on this lame ass dreadnaught patrol, and yet at no point has this game explained how these chests work. I found a rune, and found the chest it unlocks, and it did absolutely nothing.

What? If you had the corresponding key the chest would have opened. Why does the game need to explain how everything works? Unless it was the agonarch rune, that's a weekly thing.

How did you get your drop? I want that gun. Suros > all

Wallach

Oh those must be the sublime engrams some gaffers were talking about. Thanks!

Nah Sublime Enrgrams decode into PS-exclusive armor.

The items he's talking about are random drops from Fallen enemies, and look like Pocket Infinity with a crazy long name. They can be turned in to Banshee for 250 rep.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I love this Scout Rifle

rxjjmOk.jpg

4rNqwY3.jpg

I got the Legendary version from a Armsday pack last night. It's fantastic, and starts at 280.

Also, what Exotics have people gotten so far? I got a Year 2 Crest of Alpha Lupi from a Legendary engram (my first, such a disappointment), then a Year 2 Invective from the Nightfall.

Frenden

Banned
Gunsmith Rank 3.

I got a quest for using scout rifles with a telemtry. Then dismantle legendary and rare scout rifles. I got this.

CPEr1shUwAAQicT.jpg

I'm guessing you're a Warlock? If so, does it let you equip the weapon with other classes?

If not, I think Ace of Spades (the exotic Fatebringer clone) is a Hunter exclusive from the Gunsmith which is going to make some folks saaaaalty as fuck.

(Hunter master race here.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom