• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallach

they're great in a party, but i probably don't want to do objectives with randoms unless the strike is easy.

Haven't had too many issues in the heroic playlist. The only strike I return to orbit on is the Taken version of S.A.B.E.R., fuck all that.

Juraash

So happy to get the Hawkmoon from the Deceptive engram. Did everyone get a missing exotic from that engram? It'll be interesting to see how smart loot drops are going to be in the TTK.

I'm so jealous, that's what I was hoping for. I did get an exotic I didn't have but it was Hardlight

Sign out of psn then sign back in. I got cattle error a couple of times but doing that fixed it.

I did manage to get in. I'll keep that inind though, that was the only thing I didn't try.

Rtas

Any Xbox one gaffers want to give me a hand killing the taken champion in rocketyard? Only help I've been getting is randoms who are level 35 and they just aren't helping me kill him fast enough, can't take on all those captains and him at the same time.

Frenden

Banned
I ordered three of the Messenger-class-impact pulse. I need a good roll, Bungie, pls.

I ordered the Suros Scout too. Then got a 286 Attack version as a drop with decent perks. It's a fun gun so far.

I had a couple of cooperative, fun random strikes today. But I suspect that's because it's a relatively self-selecting group of harder core folks that manages to get to 260+ this early.
Whenever I try to do the heroic strikes I get lots of 230-240 light players and end up having to carry them or quit.

noomi

Big fan of the Hakke weapons, ive been rocking their autorifle since yestersay.

Love the way their weapons sound.

Frenden

Banned
How do you know the weapon's stats? I didnt see it.

I've been pouring over Planet Destiny's Item Database for what impact archetypes and rolls I'd like to get as drops/buys.

Hakke Ly. PR, Spare Change, and the upcoming Trials PR are the only year two, high impact ones in the game currently.

Hedera

Regarding Armsday orders: what attack value will the weapons have when we receive them next week? Is it known if it will the same number for everyone or scaled to your light level?

Sublime helmet engram while out on patrol. Cool? Never seen one of these before. (But I've read up on it just now.) So many purple engrams today, it's glorious.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Just got this.

1SEBr4F.png

Frenden

Banned
Regarding Armsday orders: what attack value will the weapons have when we receive them next week? Is it known if it will the same number for everyone or scaled to your light level?
Someone on Reddit claimed to get theirs early via a bug and said they were 280.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Just got this.

1SEBr4F.png
das cold. Is that armor piercing rounds I see on a sidearm? haha damn.

There's so much stuff, everywhere there is stuff to do. I need to not get distracted as I do want to get through the story tonight but dang.
Had a 230 version from a package when I turned in all my bounties at launch. Really cool, has a silencer too. Dismantled for marks and really regretting, hope I get another.
I mean, I see the silencer, but are you saying it has some implication in game?

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
This friggin exotic cloak kinda sucks. Not a great exclusive.

It's terrible. Meant to be used for leveling but you find better class items immediately.

I love how sidearms just look like fkkn Glocks now. So cool.

Anastasis

Anyone up for Taken Wars: Petra quest from the start? Likely will be an exotic waiting for us at the end of it all.

If not, Weekly Heroic playlist? I'm light 255 so I shouldn't be too far behind.

PSN: vernonhillz

rc213

Anyone up for Taken Wars: Petra quest from the start? Likely will be an exotic waiting for us at the end of it all.

If not, Weekly Heroic playlist? I'm light 255 so I shouldn't be too far behind.

PSN: vernonhillz

I'm at Venus but don't mind doing a couple over to help, Looking for better gear. No mic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom