• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

matmanx1

The TLW quest has to be bugged in how it's counting kills from other sources. I just went into a match at 17%, I had a 1.31 k/d and came out at 14%. Seriously fuck this.

Also practically every person in every game is using TLW, pretty obvious what people are doing lol

How do you do the first part? I had 4 kills and 1 death but it only counted as 1%?

It sure looks like something fishy is going on with that quest. What's the end reward for doing that quest line?

LiK

Mine too! Woot

LiK me you and Hawkian can go all 3 amigos tonight but he has the noob raid..

So if you're free later on let me know!

I'm gonna just try and solo through the whole story first with one character. i'll do coop with the other characters tomorrow if anyone is up for it.

You could perhaps criticize that decision? It doesn't make sense to have 2 light level systems running in the same game.

There's so much new stuff to do it's hard for me to care. Sorry. I'm just not one of those people that complains for the sake of complaining (not saying you are). I did my time in VoG and CE. I'm happy to have new things to do.

Nowise10

I've finished the main quest but noomi mentioned another quest, which I haven't finished yet. I'm still looking for Champions on Venus and then Mars. Do I need to finish that Quest too?

From what I read, and what makes the most logical sense, is that you need to be level 40, and finished the main Storyline for TTK.

R0ckman

It seems like the new strike features: (Taken + Interactive Bosses) = Matchmaking sucks.

Also a lot of knuckleheads in the strikes now, because you can't bulldoze heroics, any hiccups or more anoyying strikes, or strikes that roll with Taken encounters increase the chance of fireteam drops.

BahamutPT

Finally got my first Y2 exotic

RPNqXXa.jpg

phen0m24

OK so lik is soloing the missions. I have already done many on XB1 so if any want to come along for the ride with me through ps4 tonight, cool. If not, at least I know what to do already. :p

- Nightfall is per character, works the same way it did before, you do not get a xp buff anymore though.

This being really the only reason to roll with multiple characters makes it a hard sell for real. Looks like I'll just keep my Hunter and Warlock around to do weapon bounties so I can get x3 Armsday weapons.

rNilla

Too many people too busy playing the game. Bungie's has done a fine job this time around.

Those bastards ruined our thread!

TTK is amazing though. I was tempted to use this as an opportunity to make a clean break from the game but I'm glad I didn't.

Too many people too busy playing the game. Bungie's has done a fine job this time around.

Oh man. Can you imagine how bad things would get if they followed the year 1 expansion schedule and dropped another DCL in December? I'd never get everything done. There'd be too much, even in a modest DLC.

I couldn't handle it.

ich00

In an attempt to clear out my vault, what are the HoW weapons worth keeping, if any? I may keep the queen / PoE gear for now, otherwise is any of the regular vendor gear worth hanging onto?

Deku Tree

At Echo chamber strike boss.
Randoms quit.
Light 260.

Anyone want to help?
Room for two.
Just join.

Edit full

I am jealous of Xbox players because they don't have to do exho chamber with randoms.

In an attempt to clear out my vault, what are the HoW weapons worth keeping, if any? I may keep the queen / PoE gear for now, otherwise is any of the regular vendor gear worth hanging onto?

I'm binning everything but a few PvP stuffs and VoC, Fatebringer, Black Hammer. I just don't see most of this stuff being useful even if they someday let us ascend it.

MrDaravon

This has to be bugged. I had 53%. I went on a killing spree, died, and I was at 50%. And yes TLW was equipped. Also I went up over 35% that one game despite only having 22 kills in that match (and even ignoring my 9 deaths). Goddamn this is infuriating.

ocean

Banned
Tried a heroic strike for the first time at 258, Luke lied about a couple of levels. It was the sabre one and we wiped god knows how many times just defending the warsat

Picked up this sweet looking pulse with full auto and army of one http://www.destinydb.com/items/2593945388-moriaen-d#14.1412lwl;15.2,8:3,0:5,1
I think a big part of the problem is people are forgetting they have 3 subclasses. That Warsat is a perfect place for a Titan bubble or Invisible Bladedancer for ex. That, and randoms suck :p

We were getting absolutely wrecked there yesterday, but 2/3 people were 20+ Light below. We had to quit to orbit and do another. Undying Mind was a breeze, zero wipes.

purg3

slept with Malkin
For the Petra Taken War quest line where is says to kill champions with a fireteam, does it still work if you kill them while not in a fireteam?

This has to be bugged. I had 53%. I went on a killing spree, died, and I was at 50%. And yes TLW was equipped. Also I went up over 35% that one game despite only having 22 kills in that match (and even ignoring my 9 deaths). Goddamn this is infuriating.
I think someone said it's +1 for body kill, +2 headshots and -1 for every death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom